Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June

212 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2013 18:02:41 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Eh  Up...that yorkiemick is sinking bears !!!   Best watch out tomorrow if you're bringing a teddy LOL

(sorry, yorkie, couldn't resist that one !!)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Early mornin' cuppa....shower etc and off up the 'pole..........see y'all later                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Morning everyoneHug

The weather's looking good for the Pick Up a Pilly Ride Out today, I wish I was coming with you, but I'm on nights, so I will mostly be sleeping today Disapprove

Have a great day, have fun and ride safe!   Hopefully catch you on the next one! Thumbs UpSmile   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Last-minute decision...the sun's looking OK and I could do with a long ride. So it's hi-ho and off to Notts we go...see you later!                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi alice! A few beers were downed and a good ride t the cafe today. Now i'm back home another good ride. Time for wash an brush up and chil out. By the way i left the teddy at friskney as it was too drunk t move! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

nice to meet so many of you today if only to say hi, look forward to the next run                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hope you all had a fabby day wish we could have been there but had family commitments Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerken's Profile
bikerken

In: newport shropshi

yes another good run and meet people thanks to you all and BJ

gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

What a great day , even better , winding GingerJen up all the time.

Great time had by all.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Great day great vibe and great place but above all great people!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fab day, great weather and seeing everyone i know again too........pics uploaded, ............Yeah yeah Gazzy, ya know ya love me really..hahahhha.. brilliant day .. xx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Curlyblonde's Profile
Curlyblonde

In: Sheffield
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I agree lovely day, mental note to self though , take sun cream next time, I've burnt my face LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I never saw you Curly.....???                                                                                                                                                                             
Curlyblonde's Profile
Curlyblonde

In: Sheffield
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

no I never saw you either. I was sat next table on to gingerjen, pink,peachy t shirt                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh right.... I sat at the front with Intruder18 and a couple of mates... my bike was the one with the dog tied on lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Yup enjoyed today, meeting new people and some old faces too.

shame I never got to take up GJ's challenge, but there ya go.

Good day, thanks to BJ for organising.

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Was that you I was sat next too Lynn ????? OMG :-)

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Right good natter Int... glad we finally had chance to and I was able to pay my due's lol could have stayed longer, but duty called lol hope you got home ok                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Many thanks to Jackie for organising this one, and for booking the sunshine :)

I had a wonderful day, it was a real pleasure to catch up with people, especially those I haven't seen for some time.

Great to see so many newbies, I hope that you all had a great time, and hope to see you again.

Special thanks to Dave for the wonderful pilly ride, I felt very safe and enjoyed it lots :)

Hope everyone got home safe.

xx
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Woo Hoooooooo :>>> Fantastic day, thanks for organising it Jackie.

Lovely to catch up with me old buddies and to say hi to a few new 'uns. Sorry if I didn't get round to everyone.

Thanks for the luxury pilly, Bigray and for taking me to visit your friends at Chatsworth House on the way home Big smile

A proper day out with good friends ...and just what the doctor ordered Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8008 seconds. There are 417 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption