Big Brekkie at Lynn's Raven Cafe near Whitchurch

17 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2013 23:03:08 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Anyone going on Sunday, April 7? It's on events, and it looks as if the weather will at least be passable.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Depends on the time Wills I got a few bits to sort out sunday morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Usually make this the first ride out, then end of month Stafford.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Got a bit on this Sunday so have to give this one a miss, hopefully I'll get to the next one though.

Hope it's warmer for those that go, and would imagine that the cafe will be packed full of those trying to keep warm if it isn't - Group hug anyone HugLOL

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wotcha.

There's a good chance I'll be there - don't know what on though.
The A41 is a bit of a boring road on an old slow BSA Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

We're @ Brands for the BSB, but hope there's a good turnout Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

found it - really sorry!
thanks Wills                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Come on then who is going and what time you there ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Depends on what time I wake up. Out looking after all those drunken Grand National punters tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Was planning on going but having an early ride over to Harlech/Wales with some friends, may drop in on the way over.                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton

I was there.. it was MANIC!! Well over a thousand bikers I reckon... and a HIGE amount of the Old Bill.... pulling people over for spot checks... 

The Full Breakfast (£5) was great value and good quality.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Only saw 1 traffic car on the way there and back.  There were a few there but that's to be expected                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Well rammed with peopleThumbs Up A good turnout of BM members old and new, past and present. There's one pic on the page, but many more BM folk there that I saw, and no doubt many I didn't.
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wotcha.

Yep - I dragged myself up there.  Not a bad day out at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBf9Bk-dGAo                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I was there for a few hours,saw one or two of BM,ers,good turn outCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

GHW I did spot you, but got distracted and when I went looking for you again, you'd gone, lost in the crowds. No matter, there's always next time.
And I like the video, btw.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos Wills, did anyone else get any?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4140                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6201 seconds. There are 320 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption