Snowdonia Camp 2013

204 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2013 22:46:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi again folks,
This is the profile to pm for any comments or suggestions for the run outs. Sorry again Di for being ( read Perving ) on your profile. Will expect a slap when you get hold of me lol.
Martin                                                                                                                                                                              
DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Haha that's what happens when you use my iPad instead of yours Mart !                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Would love a run out to dolgellau and out towards Oswestry I know which rd it is just cant explain :(
My dad (who i aint spoke to for 4 yrs) lives at tan y grisau and there is (I think) a decent cafe next to the hydro electric station...which I realise is the opposite direction to wot I just suggested :) lol
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

Any road with a bacon buttie shop will do me , or fish and chips by the seaside .
Dusty x
p.s. I enjoy a cafe latte too .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey debs & i thought you was a woman with her head screwed on lol this way that way but you had it all wrap up in scotland Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Lol franny scotland is my second home. .....wales I havent pootled round for 10 yrs or more                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

By the time i get there some popular runs may already have been done ...and although Im from there and now a lot of places its years since ive done them on a bike...but Bala, Betws-y-coed,Morfa nefyn, we could probably do bala and dolgellau the same day tho...there seems to be a lot of folk from around were my family live...anyone know steve/craig dorrington or john copelandSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey me darlins not long now and the weather forecast is good!!!!!

Thanks Mart your a diamond xxx

Hoping everyone has a safe journey over and we aim to have an awesome time xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Well, the panniers are packed.  got most of everything sorted out as well, just need some sun cream!

Only 4 more sleeps. Tongue

Looking forward to seeing y'all.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

yeah me too...packed and ready...blagged the afty off work in thursday...will see u on friday mornin DUKEZ..will pm u my mobile before I leave:)                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Should be there thursday now as have funeral on wednesday                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

my only dilemma is what to wear leathers or codura.....mmmmm decisions                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton

sissy bar bag is packed just got pack saddle bags ready hope c u all there safe journey all 

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

gawd aren't yous all organised...gonna pack Thursday after work and before I go for the ferry :o                                                                                                                                                                             
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

hey anyone going down on Wednesday we r will we be alone till Thursday? scary won't know where to put the tents lol

DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

DD, wear the leathers Party wear the leathers Approve

(sticks tongue out panting like dog)
Wink

DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham

Myself& Bandito will be heading over on Wednesday Bogart, so see you there .                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton

Im traveling there wendsday be there some time round mid afternoon look out 4 me will b on a black intruder crusier bike c u all there                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

I'll be there with OMNF plus 1 other wednesday afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I'm all packed and ready. Although I do just look like a mound of luggage rather than a bike lol. I know some are going to the racing but is there anything happening on Saturday for armed forces day does anyone know? Might be nice to show our appreciation if there is

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 272 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption