Snowdonia Camp 2013

204 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2013 22:46:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

ok im packed will be leavig bout 10ish to get there 4 mid afternoon safe journey all                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Travel safe everyone, and have a wonderful time :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Thanx BL. Yes travel safe everyone, keep it lid side up                                                                                                                                                                              
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

Thanks bl                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth

anyone want to PM me a cupla mobiles in case I get lost please.

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Der....ul not get lost ur wiv me! Lol think dizzy is just after ur phone number guys lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

ha ha ha....ive gotta find u first kwakgirl

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Are you still lost Dot Confused

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

N not anymore..found it..fantastic weekend thanks to Wendy and everyone who came made it fantastic loads of new friendships made ...genuine folk..love it xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Yeah fantastic week. Covered about 600 miles. Stopped and pendarosa, cat and fiddle and Matlock on way back meaning it took me 9 hurs to get home!! Can't wait for the next one. Thanks wenders xx                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Brilliant weekend once again thanks Wenders xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes great time even if we did get a bit damp. Wenders great to see you again lets not leave it that long before we see you both again. Hat's of to the welsh lass for the taxi                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Fab weekend and brilliant ride out yesterday (thanks Peter).

Wend you're a star organising this, sorry we didn't see you to say bye to you today.

I only took a few photos which I've uploaded on the events page :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DeBEE's Profile
DeBEE

In: Wrexham

Had a great time and was lovely to meet up with you all & make some new friends ......oh and Jp ....your welcome for the taxi !                                                                                                                                                                              
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

first an formost ty wends for organizing it an ty all for great week end here to next meet up an was great to meet all got hme ok an ty once again all great week end c u all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
bogart101's Profile
bogart101

In: stoke

like to thank wends for all the effort she made organizing a great meet and looking after everyone cheers, and thanks to all the new friends I made hope to see all of u again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry i could't make it (work),i was in Penrhyndeudraeth friday night in my Truck left saturday morning,Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to Bandito12, Blackberry, OMNF and bogart101 for the photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Looks like I missed a fun do.
Whose is the silver TDM?

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Thanks Wenders.....ur a class act lass :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7754 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption