Bum in the Mud Rally - Essex 2013

84 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2013 21:55:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think "H" is the height in metres.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well insted of tellin us how high it is....... be more darn handy if it told us when it goes back down.... pmsl

anyhow this VERY giddy excited lass is orf to bed now.... early rise for me tmrw yayyyy

see ya tmrw  peeeeps xxxxxxxxxxx
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I won't be making it to the services to ride in with you guys, but please save me some space to camp and i hope I can find you. See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
tallbloke1's Profile
tallbloke1

In: Colchester

Dont know what the weathers like where you guys n gals are, but put your waterproofs on, its pouring down in Colchester.
See you all at services later.

xj's Profile
xj

i'm sure i should be doing something today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm on my way

xj's Profile
xj

it's fekin freezing                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Had great weekend, a bit chilly at times and wet occasionally, but met some great people and shared some good banter, along with a drink or two......or maybe more, lol. Hope to catch up with you all again soon. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

arkem. hope you all back home with your bikes I didnt. my smooth reliable pink panther. packed up a couple of miles off mersea island sounding very disturbed. as if it didnt have oil in it. thing is id only just joined rac on fri. phew. BUT its finding out what is wrong with it. depends now what sort of summer ill be having. :-:-(:-(:-(:-(
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry to hear that Valerie. I hope it's not too serious.Unhappy   It was great meeting up with people and having some drinks and banter. It was very cold with ice on the inside of my tent.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

that is really bad news valerie, hope it's easily fixed.
       COLD??????????? it wasn't just cold there were brass monkeys looking like they had lost something on the island. it just goes to re-enforce what i have always said about camping, it is unnatural, an aberration in normal life and i wouldn't be at all surprised if it were an abomination too. six inches of sheet ice on my tent in the morning, so 'chilly' it took longer to find it than it did to wee and the bleeding north sea lapping at my tent pegs every time the tide came in. i think in future i will only attend rallies held in hotel car parks, when it's guaranteed over 30 centigrade every day and tents are something to point  and laugh at.
   Having said that it was great to catch old friends, and meet new ones, see you all at kiss (but only if there's a hotel nearby).
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

still waiting for mechanic to get answer my call grrrr :-(:-(:-(                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Yup it was such fun once again, fecking cold but fun, great to see faces old and new and at least we didn't have the hailstone in great volume as was 2012....Hats off to all who braved it again this yearThumbs Up.. First time meeting Suzie....All I can say is OMFG!!!EmbarrassedWacko.....Actually-great lass, much fun, seemingly accident prone...Can't wait for the Farmyard...   Hope the bike aint too poorly Valerie, xj you know you love the camp side of life..                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

actually i think i may hate camping as much as ellie hates pink Tongue. I am seriously thinking about farmyard as a springboard, or maybe the  tail end, to trip to scotland.
  and i think there are far too many references to camp concerning me, has someone been blabbing about my other 'ahem' hobby?
xj's Profile
xj

ticket for farmyard bought. see y'all there. and i still hate camping.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You will love the Farmyard, it usually pisses down. Need a good tent Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tallbloke1's Profile
tallbloke1

In: Colchester

Brilliant weekend, made some wonderfull new friends, who made me feel very welcome, even as a 'newbie'. A big thanks to everyone.
Just trying to work out how to strap a patio heater to me bike for next year lol.
Pics been added to 'event'
Once again, thanks everyone, hope to see you all again very soon x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woohooooo had a fab weekend......... was fff ff freeeezing bt we had a darn good larf...

not sure whats with being in ya tent by 10.30pm tho Wacko pmsl

and i wont be takin me beloved dawg to a rally again bless him.... i wanted to parrrrrrrtttaayyyy... he wnated to sleep.... grrrrrr lol lol

bt ws fab to meet everyone that went what a great bunch and cant wait for the next good rally and darn good banter and it was great to see old friends i aint seen for years there too Cool

and .. yup.. my knee as got bruises on it!!! pmsl LOL

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

was good ta meet ya all                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ummm i cant remember meeting you mad mic Embarrassed did i meet you?

you weren't charlie the mad scotsman were you?? pmsl

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7422 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption