Bum in the Mud Rally - Essex 2013

84 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2013 21:55:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone else want to meet up on Friday morning and ride in together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tallbloke1's Profile
tallbloke1

In: Colchester

I'll be at the services, bout 10 30, see you there, n roll on. Look out for me cos i doubt i'll recognise any of you lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lucky boogers

hope you all have a totally awesome rally Party Beer Thumbs Up

jus a tad jealous Wink

tallbloke1's Profile
tallbloke1

Thanks Suzi. Theres still time for you to join us lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wish Wink Beer

anyhow... i got a tatt to get sorted .... or not if my decision making skills are as per  LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Next year xSuzix, I'll keep a space for your tent Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

okies thanks Ellie chick ~ turns out its the same site i went to harley rally last year..... wicked site loved it

hve a brill time Big smile Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes great site.....one of the best Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Have a fab time at the BITM everyone.  Some of the Raptors will be there, this one wont be though because I am off to welsh Wales for the weekend.  If you bump into any of the Raptors, give em a hug from me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im coming toooooooooooooooo now Party

yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ cant wait ....... need a good rally, been a long time deserving ... so me and diesel comin to celebrate freeeeedom hahaha Thumbs Up Party BeerBeer

wish i was riding me bike over... but dog been a bit poorly.. feeling his age he is and so i will sacrifice for this one and next one he can go stay with someone and i come on me bikey

see you all there peeeps xxx
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Nice one suzi,see you there. When is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

next month i believe........... LOL Beer

tallbloke1's Profile
tallbloke1

YEAAAAAAA Suzi, and i get to meet diesel lol. See you tomorrow hun x

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I would love to have come this year, especially with the weather looking so good. Unfortunately I have work commitments on Friday and Monday, not forgetting a speed awareness course on Saturday. Unhappy   It's a great venue, I hope you all have a brilliant time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great news Suzi Big smile will you be meeting us at the services? Or would you like us to save you a spot??                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Save me a spot Elaine, Ive changed me mind and coming for Saturday night after my speed awarenes thingy.      Will be there about 18-00. Get the beers in.......Ermm please Thumbs UpBeer   What time is high tide on Saturday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woop Woop David's coming to the party Party   Next Tides Date AM H PM H Cover Thursday 25 Apr 00:15 5.10 12:40 5.10 High Friday 26 Apr 01:00 5.30 13:27 5.30 High Saturday 27 Apr 01:45 5.60 14:09 5.30 High Sunday 28 Apr 02:27 5.60 14:52 5.30 High   Hope this helps everyone!!   We'll be camping in the same spot as last year David, for anyone else who is going and not meeting us at the services, we will be on the right field Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Elaine, see you there PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yus please save me a spot too ellie Thumbs Up

yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gonna be brillooooooo Party Beer Handshake

just realised ive not actually met any of you tho ive chatted ......oooh ive come over all shhhyyyyy cant wait Hug

brill news Davidneale Beer and yayyyyy see ya tmrw cruzer Big smile x

and p.s. what does teh bloomin "h" mean on teh tide times i dont get it at all ..... Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Neither do I Suzi Exclamation thats why I copied and paste and hoped others could explain it to me Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption