Look-a-Likes

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2013 17:40:06 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Have you seen a BM profile photo and thought 'he/she looks like...'?   Have others told you that you look like another person, if so who do they say you look like?   I've just seen cyclemania's pic and thought he was CW's older brother.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I wouldn't wish it on any one to look like me.......
....or me them Sandi
 Heh!Heh!Heh!
>:) devil>:) devil>:) devil

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

On another site Embarrassed    I was dubbed ...... Terry Pratchett Cool   Someone with a vivid imagination Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

apparently me and seasick steve were seperated at birth.....                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

same with me and Forrest Gump

Run Mad Munky Run..................

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yes i can see Forrest Gump there LOL   I have always thought Sprint900 looks like JERRY SPRINGER..... or is it just my eyesight                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Piers looking like Jerry Springer, I see what you mean A J but not sure Piers will appreciate it, JS being a lot older   Jinx or is it ZZTop?  lol   LOL @ Forest Gump, will you change your name to Mad Gumpy?   About 14 years ago, when I was a lot slimmer, someone said a particular photo of me reminded them of Charlotte Uhlenbroek (zoologist and wild life presenter)      Click the icon on the left hand corner of the box and the pic will appear. See my profile album for the pic of me that I mention                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

sandi...beginning to look less like billy gibbons and more like dusty hill these days......x                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford

I'll be backCool                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

as i look in the mirror all i can see is 100% eejit...is true!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hmmm luckily I just look like ME... thank God... imagine if there were 2 of me....? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

as a schizophrenic i am undecided....josephine might be a better judge....(shoves hand into jacket),,,                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Purplecrest............... dead ringer for Angela Rippon.   apologies P.C.  but you have to admit............... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1086 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption