I o m tt 2013

21 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2013 18:52:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

now looking for campsite for TT in may anyone got any suggestions to best area and decent campsites                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Ive stayed at Kirk Michael a few times now and there at least three sites there,great place to view if you dnt wanna ride. The speeds thru KM have to be seen! There a good viewpoint (free) from the Garden Machinery shop. He errects a scaffold for best view too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

Cheers Andy will have a look there tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've emailed 2 places so far... No response as yet, I'll let you know if I gat an answer.                                                                                                                                                                             
petitepillion's Profile
petitepillion

In: Lincoln

I usually stay at Glenlough it a good site with good facility's and regular shuttle to Douglas every 20 mins, and Quarter bridge  and the church is far down the road. Camping again there this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's me booking Glenlough tomorrow, it's right next to Crosby fanzone where I have a couple of tickets... Cheers PP :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

tried loads of different sites today and finally got a response from douglas rugby club so have booked that one today will be posting for a meet up on the island if anyone is interested nearer to the tt thanks for the posts guys much appreciated John                                                                                                                                                                             
petitepillion's Profile
petitepillion

In: Lincoln

Np Ian ,  the church is a good place to watch from and not too expensive, and the Crosby pub is just down from the stands ..Had Crosby stand last year got stalls this year for senior race.

Pm meet up with everyone sounds good.                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

now booked on quarterbridge and noticed people looking at a possible meet up that would be excellent if everyones up for it

scoobyboo's Profile
scoobyboo

In: leicester

anyone travelling on the 28 th to Liverpool from leics area ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Jaffa dont forget to bring me back a pressie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On my 43rd trip,still got the buzz,always stay in Ramsey in home stay,great to meet up with you guys at some stage,bring it on.:-) :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

my lad and i will b there race week                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

just bringing this back up and Jackie will certainly bring you a pressie back                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I will be there on 31st may,back on 8th june, anyone got any idea where to have a meet,Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im staying at the Glenlough Campsite which is a couple of miles from Douglas...but im easy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

any suggestions will be welcome as I haven't bee to IOM for hell of a long time im at quaterbridge campsite ( douglas rugby club )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long to go now...I'm looking forward to this its my first one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

Ian I will be there from Monday 27 til june 5 and would be happy to meet up will pm my mobile number once phone working again what dates are you over there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi PM, Im over on the 31st til 9th June                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption