Wenders

98 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2013 17:23:29 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
dougie's Profile
dougie

In: mkt drayton
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

get well soon , hopfully try n make it up the turf , when this weather clears out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

She posted on FaceBook this morning that she's still awaiting a transfer to hospital in Stoke for the reconstructive surgery that she now needs after two ops to clear the infection from her knee.
Not a happy Wenders, but there's still the fighting spirit thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Thanks for the update Wills Approve   Brightest Blessings Wenders, hang in there hon Thumbs Up   We are all wishing you a full and speedy recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I met Wenders last year at Pilly day...seems like a fighter to me Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Best wishes Wenders, Wishing you a speedy recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Get well Soon Wenders! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

She's posted on FB that she's had the op this afternoon and is threatening to discharge herself. That's the Wenders we know and love - bloody-minded and obstinate! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That's fantastic news Wills Thumbs Up   You're right though, sounds like she's right back on form already Wacko   Good on ya Wenders Wink   But maybe you should take a day or two, to see if it's all OK Ermm   Rather than having to be re-admitted if owt's gone wrong Disapprove   Still it's your choice hon, you'll only do what you want anyway LOL   Hope all is well and you make a speedy recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ooooooohhhhhhh my golly gosh!!!! Only just logged in for a nosey and ive got my own thread woooohooooooooooo!!!!!!

Seriously overwhelmed yet again by the love and support from my BM Family!!! You lot never cease to amaze me, you are all floopin excellent, big, huge heartfelt thank you's to you all.

Reet, im home, came home from stoke yesterday after skin graft op on saturday. I have to have 7 days bedrest and my surgeon finally decided best way of getting me to stay resting in bed, or sofa, was to let me come home!!!!

I have to go back to stoke on thursday as apparently they have stitched the graft on but, they have stapled a sponge on top of graft and that sponge and staples have to come out thursday!!!

Has been a headache i could have done without but, tis the toils of life that makes us enjoy the thrills better Wink!!

Yip, had a wee falling out with a diesel splodge on new years day, 1st gear 15 mph jobby 100 yards from my door, bit of a cut, well, a wee hole in my knee that, sadly, the A+E where i went to be treated initially failed to treat the bleeding inside that was shooting out at a vast rate and just wiped a wee bit of saline around and stuck 5 stitches in. The bleeding continued but the blood couldnt escape so was just continuously filling up in my leg causing a huge hematoma which decided to push its way out but not through the ready prepared hole, it made a few more for its escape!!! Ended up touch and go whether i would lose my leg a week and a half later on being admitted to hospital!!!! Glad to say 2 ops later and then a skin graft saturday and I am where I am!!!!

Have a wee way to go yet but, could of been a lot worse so I'm feeling quite lucky!!!

And, yes, lawyers already taken a case of medical negligence against A+E where I was first treated for me!!!! 

Bikes about as pretty as my right knee Cry

Sincere huge thank you's to you all for the hugs, lurrv and well wishes and I shall be seeing you all soon I hope xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. For the stronger stomached folk have put pics on my profile of the demise of my knee, but dont be eating when ya go for a peek, tis pretty gruesome!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good to see you on the mend hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It is so good to see you posting in the forum Wenders Thumbs Up   Albeit a little worse for wear Disapprove   But as you say you've been lucky Wink   I'm glad the "family" well wishes have cheered you up Approve   Now just try to be a little patient (sic) till you're properly mended Stern Smile   So we'll see you up and growling like yer old self when you've healed successfully Tongue   Take it easy hon Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Best wishes Wenders for a speedy recovery. Its lovely to see you back on line but will be even better to see you back out and about again, so make the most of this horrible weather and stay snuggled up warm and rest like you have been told.
  Take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Wenders, I decided to be brave and go look at your fotos .................OMG is wot I have to say, you really have been through a lot and all that from a spill on ya wheels.
You make sure you take care of that leg and yourself and rest up like you have been advised to.
best wishes xxx

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi Wenders,glad to see your on the mendCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

But think wot a great chat-up line you'll have, Wends:   'Would you like to see my legs?' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good gal you are back.....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Well done wenders glad to see your on the mend kid see you out and about later on when you get back on the bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see that you're alive and errrmmm.....kicking! If only gently at first.

You're a fighter and no mistake! Take your time with all the healing stuff and if it nips a bit get your feet up with a cuppa!

Pity the Trumpet is very sick!

I wish you all that you'd wish for yourself darling....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

wow all that from just a little scrape, hope you have a better year in 2013 Wenders, it did look a bit horrendous hope you get the bike sorted OK as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad to hear you are on the mend Wenders, dare I have a peek at your pics before bed? Just follow doctors orders and you will be back on your feet in no time I am sure.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7461 seconds. There are 280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption