Wenders

98 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2013 17:23:29 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

As Wenders was chatting about this on chat the other night, I'm sure she won't mind my turning it into a thread so that we can all add our support and positive vibes as we choose.

Many of you will know that Wenders was recently involved in an rta with her bike and suffered some bad bruising and grazing to her legs. However, there have recently been some complications and she is currently in hospital. Personally I have no more info than that but I know that she will get some comfort from reading of your support.

We're all thinking of you, hun and willing you onwards and upwards XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Thanks Alice Thumbs Up    Hi Wenders, hope your injuries heal quickly  lass Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi Wenders. Just seen this. Hope you are OK. If there is anything I can do to help, just PM me.
John                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Get well soon WerWoo and get yer arse to RiaC xxxmassive hugzxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

best wishes wenders hope u have a speedy recovery xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

All the best, and make a speedy recovery                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dishy doctorsErmm...I couldn't possibly commentWink   Get well soon, lassHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes, Get Well Soon Wenders. Wish you a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

best wishes and get well soon. Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get well soon  xxx 

I read  on fb that  they are using vacume packs ? They   do an amazing job mate , so few weeks hopefully  be well on the way to your old self 

Hug

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

yes i read about it on FB to, hope your soon up and about again Wenders                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Sorry to hear that Wenders - hope you make a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Hey Wenders get well soon kid see you at southport buddy                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

blimey....one way of getting outta buying yer round i spose....get well soon wenders hun...xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Wenders lady keep grinning and winning :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Speedy recovery Wenders, hope everything goes ok Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

All the Best Wenders and a speedy recovery Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hope you're reading all these msgs, hun!! Best PM you to make sure!!!

Lots of people here hoping you'll up-date for us Hug

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

ohh noo  wenders  .. you  crash  more than  my  computer    . but  seriously .. i wish  you  a  speedy  recovery  and you  get  back  in the  saddle  real  soon  x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best wishes Chica hope you feel better soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 919 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption