France for beginners 30/05-04/06

179 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 20:42:58 by havfun | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come on folks one space left ,sign up and join in Weather is good all weekend ,company will be excellent,what more do you want???????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

In: Bournmouth

Looks like my bike will be on the road again in the next few days so I'll book my ferry place tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

well done drillam if you need any info let me know welcome to come here on way to ferry for a brew a couple of others are coming here and the rest we are meeting at pompey, don't forget to click on event ,,happy days stutts                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

Cheers Stutts, I'm booked now. If you'd like to PM me with your address I'll drop in on the way.
Millard                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

It's good to you're joining us DrillamThumbs Up
See you in Portsmouth mate.Handshake

stutts's Profile
stutts

happy days full house now as havfuns bike should be fixed on wednesday                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

Thanks Ragnar, looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

bike fixed and back home                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

See you all tomorrow night Thumbs Up

xj's Profile
xj

keep safe and have fun you lot. and don't forget me stick of rock.

stutts's Profile
stutts

we shall miss ya xj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was forsed to type this                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

pull the clouds back
turn the sun     its holliday time     lets party                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Been home about 30 minutes, had a great time enjoyed every minute of it.
Sorry XJ I tried to bring you back some rock, but french customs took it from me, Asking why was I was trying to steal their land.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

been in half an hour just briliant when we doing it again                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

A great time, good company, good weather, good B&B
Thanks to Martin for leading the runs and Nic for organising it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just put up some photos

drillam's Profile
drillam

A few pics from the weekend, let me know if the link below works.

Thanks to Martin and Nick for organising everything.
Good weather, good digs, good runs, great company, apart from the odd grumpy git :)

And good to meet everyone.

https://picasaweb.google.com/118089325778562950786/LeMansMay2013
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I second the thanks to Martin and Nick it was a great trip here,s to the next. Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just got back after an extra day at the seaside. Thanks Nick for organising everything and thanks everyone else for being great company
Somebody turned the sun off after Oxford. It's grim up north.

stutts's Profile
stutts

MANY THANKS TOO ALL ,a great trip,excellent company,good accomadation, good food ,well done to all ,just a real good time,.looking forward to next year ,and a longer stay.ctch up with you all at kiss.well done martin .....and carol we should change your name as your one of the lads ???????????????HAPPY DAYS

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption