France for beginners 30/05-04/06

179 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 20:42:58 by havfun | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hop it

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

There's still some room if anyone fancies it.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

yes have managed to get one more,I can remember reading on here a short time ago that no one organised any runs down south i WONDER WHY                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry I had to drop out folks...no bike anymore....A friend of mine who has lived in France for many years told me that if you are entering a french village or town and the white nameboard has a red border around the sign, there is a 50kph speed limit in that town....   Good luck peeps....be safe and have a great time....                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

What time are we meeting at Clacket Services?  Just found out that my moving day has been postponed... to Thursday 30th May. Gawd!  I might be a tad tired.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I was thinking of a 7pm at Clacket Services and that gives us plenty of time to get to Portsmouth.                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

Just joined so too short notice for me but if you are doing another novice ride to France please let me know. Brilliant idea, much appreciated.Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

It's not too late to book. all you have to do is book the ferry.                                                                                                                                                                               
stutts's Profile
stutts

come on and join in[ whats ordinary] its never too late we can get you in a week to go is plenty of time,                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

drillam's Profile
drillam

In: Bournmouth

Hi
I'm new here and just found this thread.
If there's a place left I'm interested.
I just got back from Morocco and the feet are itching again.

Millard                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

drillam ,book in on events page we have 8 on there plus one book in be nice to have you along,accom is sorted just book your ferry LD Lines from pompey thursday at 2300 coming back on tuesday 1700 ferry getting back to pompey at 2100 go on book in you know you want to
drillam's Profile
drillam

Thanks stutts
I'm putting the bike back together after a wee incident downby the Sahara the other week. I should know definately by Monday if it'll be rideable , but am guessing it will be. I'll confirm over the next few days.

M                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Link to the calendar    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3869                                                                                                                                                                             
drillam's Profile
drillam

Thanks Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

bike last seen going down road on recovery truck                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That doesn't sound to good mate, What happen?

havfun's Profile
havfun

went into town  20mins later got on bike pash starter button nothing hapend tried fidliling with side stand /clutch wires no go bm brake down/rescue man cudnt fix it recoved to bmw hopeing for the best                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I hope you get it sorted before Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W drillam     Aww Norman, ditto what Rags posted                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6621 seconds. There are 330 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption