Xmas at Squires 30-12-12

63 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2013 14:58:59 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Erm, that's what I said, init? Confused LOL    (P.S. ta Alice, happy wotsits (or Quavers) to you too) Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Alice

Good to see and 'hear' you sounding so much chirpier.

Hopefully see you - and everyone else -  tomorrow!
Hug

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yo! pb xx   ...desperate for escape so watch out !!!

@Sandi..I couldn't find it on second page, hun. That's why I tracked it down..But its here now and that's what's important xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Alice, topics move down the pages as other topics are posted in, or new topics are posted. A topic doesn't stay on the same page, unless it's a 'sticky' so has to be posted in to move it back to page one.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will be oooot on me beasty tmrw - been too long over chrimbo!! bt dont think will make squires Unhappy   gonna go clay cross for hot chocci, check out any bargains in new outlet shop an then matlock for chips an mushy peas Tongue - ooooh cant wait to blow away some cobwebs yayyyyyyy Thumbs Up   have a brill one at squires peeps and peepeses xx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

It is probably written in huge writing somewhere on this thread..however me being me am missing it if it is there..... what time tomorrow roughly? thanks!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Awww that's a shame Suzi Unhappy   It would have been nice to catch up with you after such a long time Approve   But have a nice ride on your "beasty" Thumbs Up   Say hi to Matlock for me and have "extra" mushy peas too Wink   I hope to see those with their faces on events, at Squires tmorra Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ayeee extra mushy peas indeeeeedoo Wink   And i'll see ya soon Em - ooot an abooot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hmmmm.....XK !!! You haven't put a specific time but as its on the usual "Squires Sunday" on events...then I'll go with the 11:30 it says on there!! Sooooo...as I'm probably the nearest, then I'll get there for 11:30 .... and likely to hang about for at least 6 coffees !!!! See you all there. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hope to be there for about 12.30 ish Alice Wink   XK says he'll be there between 12 & 1pm Ermm   You wont be on your own for long Approve                                                  Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

hope to get there but i think the kids have aranged something tuesday was a lomg time ago                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's today, peepsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

good turnout today enjoyed the company and good conversations.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

A lovely antidote to a cold, wet Sunday afternoon Big smile Thanks for organising this one XK  and well done to the brave newbies...hope we haven't scared you off Handshake

I'll pop pics on soon but my camera skills are poor so let me know should you want any pics removing :>                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

What a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon, wonderful company and easy chatter.  Thank you for organising today Alice. Great to see you all. ((HUGS)) Allison x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks Allison...but it was XK's shout this time !!! Lovely to see you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

OOOHHH im sorry XK - many thanks for arranging today. Lovely to see you too Alice - sorry for my "blank" moment! See you all soon. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will you two stop blaming me, an I had nowt to do with the push-up bra'sEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

good day think there was around 16 of us there, thanks XK                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption