Xmas at Squires 30-12-12

63 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2013 14:58:59 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

LOL   @ Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

think i might of upset someone so better make a public apology here, so sorry Centurion i think i got it wrong                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

oh FGS! trust me to hen it up LOL   Cheers Cent' Thumbs Up (notice how quick the complaints come in, compared to the praise Tongue Wink)   BTW I got that timetable, on the previous page, from Squires website so if it's wrong that aint my fault   try this link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3174                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Praise! You want praise as well as the big bucks! WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Praise! You want praise as well as the big bucks! WinkLOL   ROFPML @ 'big bucks', you think I get paid? I should get paid, the amount of aggro some folk give me Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Thanks for the free week Matt and Happy Crimbo to one and all ! Myself and Joe will try to get there on this Sunday Thumbs Up As we all know the weather has been absolute crap for biking recently and i think it's the longest time we've been without a bimble even Disapprove Got out yesterday for a bit before the wet stuff reared it's head AGAIN ! So we are tentatively up for this Big smile HB & JJ900 XX
gijive's Profile
gijive

In: chesterfield

I would like to try to join you so as to meet up with you guys                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well done, gijive...you made it to your first post !! Hope you enjoy thousands more Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

the more the merrier jive be good to see you                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

will be there if it's dry last chance of the year to get out. let's hope the weather next year is more biker friendly                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Bound to be, I've just flogged the Harley and bought a V-strom specifically because its far more practical for riding through the crap weather of a typical British summer so expect a scorcher now! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I promise to keep my boots on, it's always sunny and warm when I wear them Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

The weather is incidental if we want to see our friends   We have a wealth of modern biking clothing and equipment to choose from in theses modern times   In my humble opinion far too many folk these days look at a bit of bad weather and think   "Sod it I'll take the car"  .......  or   "bugger it I'm not going, cos "I" don't like the look of the weather"   Years ago, when I started riding (in the "dark ages") we had a lot less reticence to venture out in less than perfect conditions   But then I've not had the "luxury" of a car for most of my adult life   So making a journey (short or long) was a question of how many "layers" were needed   These days we choose "which" layers we need   So I for one will be "out and about" as often as I can "afford" to be   Not if the weather suits   I hope to see a few more hardy souls out there   Who enjoy riding bikes and meeting mates                                                                                                                                                                               
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Clothing much better nowadays, gone are the bin liners under your jacket and plastic bags over your socks. I used to warm my hands up on the engine now I switch on the heated grips. Getting soft in my old age.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It's nice to see someone agree with me for a change Embarrassed   Ride "smarter" not "harder" Vlad Wink   Hope to see you at Squires Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hope to be there if sats job doesnt run over to sunday

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

This seems to have slipped from Active Topics....as it's for this Sunday could it be popped back there please !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

bump

anyone else coming for chat and giggles ?? 9 so far Big smile

see you all there Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

As this topic is already in a forum that is within the active category, it will only stay on the first page if someone refreshes it, as you have done here Alice. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

doesn't it automatically move to second page, then, Sandi??

(PS..happy wotsits, hun xx)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7183 seconds. There are 331 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption