what mood are you in ?

3782 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2022 21:22:52 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A full moon.... Cleansing..... Kinda mood..... ⛤                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Yes me too Suzi, out with the old negative stuff indeed. Am in a buzzing with energy, butterflies in tum mood x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

should have married that rich b****td when I was younger instead of saying no cos i had (then) morals!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Fuming! I was hoping to buy a pair of bike boots, advertised on faceache for £25, I offered £10 for postage.

After I've spent the last 10 days trying to get a reply; re price for postage from the seller, she now tells me she lives too far away from a post office to make it worth while to post. So why didn't she tell me, when I asked about postage, that it was collection only?!

She was very slow to answer the messages I sent, so I had to keep asking where I stood with buying them. She then said I was rude for keep messaging her!
Unbelievable! 🤬
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’m in a “consider yourself told off” type mood 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I may have had too much sugar!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A ‘wondering wtf to do’ kind of mood 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Very good..just got back from seeing Hells Bells and support Fighters Foo...a tribute band double bill...grand night out at short notice with some good company..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A cosy need baileys mood 😄😄😄                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

An 'already into the JD mood'..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

A back-home-from-work-boots-up mood.... :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Restless and un-rested...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Confused...
What time IS it?
Should I be up n about?
Can I linger longer in bed?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In Russian,Pripodnyatyy..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, seeing as a load of my mates have pussied out, I’m currently in a “Bollocks to the lot of them, I’m gonna open this bottle of Vodka!” kind of mood 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Very good,after an afternoon in lovely company..:}>                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheeagle26's Profile
eddietheeagle26

sounds like fun to me keep er lit                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A “Warming up but why are my feet still cold?” sort of mood 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

A going-back-to-bed-mood, seeing as I have been awake since stupid o' clock this morn....working later so need my z's...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A happy 😊 looking forward mood 😉😊                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 339 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption