what mood are you in ?

3782 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2022 21:22:52 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well im in a silly mood today 
got sock puppets on my hands 
and doing the hoky koky  will i over up 
so filing very childish and silly to day (no change there then Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good for you kaycat!

I've just come back from a walk where I just HAD to walk  my way  through all the crunchy leaves, kicking them up in the air - just cos I couldYahoo !

Lovely!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*reports pb to the RSPCL*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fallen leaves were made for kicking XK.... .....  I'm in a happy mood just got a job...... start on the 5th. Only mornings but hey it's a start....                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Sock Puppets AND Kicking Up Leaves... Now there's a thought for tomorrow.. Lush ladies.. Cheers!!

Congrats Guzzi.. Well Done!!

Me...

My mood is....

Minxy!! Broom at the ready..                                                                                                                                                                              
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Feeling really excited gonna see The Mastersons live in concert tonight and I have the pleasure of my daughters company (though I suspect she's coming not for her old dad but because the tickets free) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

mood now one of optomism tainted with just a hint of apprehension...go figure...x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

mood now....F**KIN GREAT.....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stop teasing jinxy - spill the beans, man!                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

i am going back to work after 2yrs of being retired just part time .but it will keep me out of trouble                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

xk,.....nope,you'll find out sometime...heheheheh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You trouble Sandra ... never!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Good one as my week on call finished at 7 am this morning, no phone calls in the middle of the night for the next week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

excitement rising Party after all tis me buffday soooooon Big smileClown                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I just want to go back to work after 28 weeks sitting around on the sick Im getting a little bit pi**ed off now                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

mood?good ,and improving all the time...............not telling...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

2nd warning, jinxy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

mood still buoyant....teehee....and nope xk not yet....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

An extremely top one ;) everything's falling into place nicely ;))))))))) next years gonna be a goodun, can't wait!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Am in a fanf**kintastic mood cos I passed my CBT today Clap
I cant stop smiling......celebrations tomo nite PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1875 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption