Motorcycle mechanics show Stafford

61 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2012 09:36:45 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

JP sorry not going on the Sunday now, the friend who's taking me wants to go on the Sunday now so he can buy, so sorry folks but might see anyone who's there on the Saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Due to a mix-up I've ordered two advance tickets but I can use only one, so if anyone wants one at the advance price drop me a PM and we'll sort something out.

Edit: ticket now taken                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wat a nic guy you are Wills, dnt forget to come see us on the Guzzi Club stand up on the balcony.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

still Saturday hoping for sum cookies  mmmm                                                                                                                                                                               
JimmyJ's Profile
JimmyJ

In: Chester

Hope to meet a few of you there too on Saturday Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I'm going sunday,(thanx for the ticket Wills).Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

sham ill miss you hugs xx

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well I am here but wouldn't know who was who so if any of you see a strange wondering around with a pink scarf stop me and say hi.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i was there but dident see enyone ......well sore lots of peepsa but not of here 

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

good show lots of gear there and bikes to see some at good prices to and the bonus was that the weather stayed good this year                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Sholder very sore today so will not be going have fun and dont buy to many tools spech lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Had a great day today and met rossoandy21 on the Moto Gussi stand. What a warm and friendly couple and I am quite envious of the bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Good day out with a prospective BM member and saw many of the usual suspectsBig smile

Special thanks to Cruiser Gal for the tea and bikkies, and Rossoandy and WMF on the Guzzi club stand for looking after our jackets for the afternoonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

A good day out,cold and foggy ride in but nicer going home,uploaded a few pics                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Lovely pics, thanks to Kay, thanks Sprint900   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3731                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Had a great weekend at the show - tho very long and tiring.  Back and legs are recovering from all that standing around.  Thanks to Inspector Gadget and Wills (+ prospective member) for coming up to see myself and Andy on the Guzzi stand - it was good to see you.
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

sorry i missed u
came up but you were off geting food Cry

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Oh, what a shame kc. Only left the stand for a short while - typical lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

The friend I brought with me has signed up for BM.
 Big welcome to Cherry Red and a thanks to those members whose immediate hands of friendship mad it an easy decision.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

That's great Wills. Welcome to Cherry Red - hope to see you again soon.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 983 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption