Motorcycle mechanics show Stafford

61 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2012 09:36:45 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Saturday
    Sunday   bikeabill JP ZZR loner                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Saturday
kaycat

Sunday

bikeabill
JP
ZZR
loner                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'm easy either way but the Sunday is more likely. A lot depends on the weather forecast at the time - back at the April show a lot of folk switched from Sunday tl Saturday and a good thing too as the Sunday was an absolute washout.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

has Sandi just stated an attendees list, be careful you'l have people slapping you wrists, i know i did   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

No she is safe Bill its the same thread so keeps it tidy    Saturdaykaycat   Sunday bikeabill JP ZZR loner                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Bill, who slapped your wrist and why? Confused   Saturdaykaycat   Sunday bikeabill JP ZZR loner                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you Sandy for starting Attenders lists LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFPML LOL LOL LOL (I'm a dozy mare)   Ah well, if I can't beat 'em, join 'em eh?      Saturdaykaycat   Sunday bikeabill JP ZZR loner                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I think I'll go on Sunday. Working sat now :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Looks like a meeting in the upstairs cafe is in order what time are we looking at folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

how about lunch time JP                                                                                                                                                                              
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I'll be there on the Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

well dnt forget to come and see us on the Guzzi Club stand....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bill 1 o,clock  ?
Andy hope you got a big tea pot                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sounds good to me jp                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Ok Bill mine's  "pastie chips and a big mug of tea" Thanks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be there all weekend around the Unwanted Mcc stand, it would be nice to say hi to you all. I am easy to spot just look at my profile picture, I will probably sitting down somewhere knitting biker socks for xmas pressies.

walmsleyr's Profile
walmsleyr

In: scunthorpe

Im camping ,it will be bloody cold.2 doss bags,!i will be on the classic italian bikes stand ,come and say hello Rob !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hope to see you both there on the sunday so keep the kettel on                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Kettle will be on for you JP, long time no see, just like so many of my bm friends. Catch up time me thinks, at 82 yrs young I have to start making the most of my time, leave the oldies to play bingo down the community centre with Numbskull Norman, plastic Mable, ChaVbot and Doris. Its party time for me.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption