Stevenage BikeFest 2012

3 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2012 21:36:00 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
rayonaninja's Profile
rayonaninja

In: Hertford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Herts BikeFest 2012 Sunday 19th August 2012 10am to 4pm Longfiel Training Centre, Hitchin Road, Stevenage, SG1 4AE Thats near Coreys Mill! Sorry about very late post but only just found out! Embarrassed   This should be a brilliant Free Smile day out - Wheelie Machine, Entertainment, Demos, Trade Stands, Hog Roast, Food and for The Herts Fire and Rescue Service so in a good cause! Wink   I'll be there with a smile on my face!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well done Ray, got there in the end Wink   A bit far for me for a day out Ermm   But I'll be otherwise engaged anyway Approve   I hope the sun shines brightly and you have a lovely day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Moonstone and I will be on the MAG stand. See you there??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 778 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption