What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2012 10:06:02 by JP | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

People who insist on telling you...................... 'I knew someone who died or badly injured in a bike acciednt'  Why do they do that ?  Then you find yourself defending your biking.   I love it !!!!!!!   I know people who have died from all sorts of reasons.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Today no..... but i know for a fact that tomorrow when i go to the hospital with my daft foot i will want to do exactly that, im sure i will be heared in Lands End....lol.. daft foot syndrome has gone on too long now...Watch this space....LOL...x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

best of luck ,jen,hope it all goes well for you...xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Jinx, thats very kind of you love..xThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amputation will stop u putting yr foot in yr gob...Smile          ...or kicking meOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will still av one left to kick your butt with XK...LOL       ha ha ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*imagines Jen hopping about madly waving foot in my direction* lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

hello.....!!!rip somebody's HEAD off not feet...eejits!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Jinx's comment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

sunday night not today....first the eejit rac bloke,i'd already waited an hour,only to be told what i told rac was wrong....then our 4 hours later ,marvellous recovery driver ,capable of driving on motorways with eyes closed,no handed whilst drinking from bottle of water,and utterly incapable of listening to simplest directions.nearly killed us and innocent parties in white bmw in fast lane,bugger that were close......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I normally am a gentle soul..it even took me 30+ yrs to lose my temper recently but Im getting fed of being accused of doing things when it was never me..so the person responsible for the deed not me!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Daytonanancy's Profile
Daytonanancy

In: Hornchurch

Lazy councils - some great biking roads currently spoiled by the lazy arse highways section of my County Council chucking a load of tarmac and loose chippings down and then buggering off and letting traffic bed it all in - fine if you're in a car etc but not so nice on two wheels - if I wanted to play on the loose stuff I'd go to Wales and play at one of their off road centres - grrrr
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think MAG should sponsor a test case to sort these irresponsible councils out!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had a total stranger on a farm today say that I had assaulted an individual this afternoon at my house!! I was at home all morning with my girls then went to help a friend out this afternoon when this alleged attack took place!! Ive got an independent witness and two others to confirm my whereabouts..I totally DENY this allegation...if this continues I AM going to the police!!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

rose go to the police dont wait hes a serious headcase and you need him sorting out get the cops to warn him away hunThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It would be prudent to notify the police of the allegations and his strange behaviour it will help if this harassment continues as it is evidence of continued behaviour that is unacceptable if you need to involve police in the future. Pop down the local cop shop and ask to have a chat with the beat copper or the desk Sgt...ask his advice and keep calm and composed show them you're the sensible one and you are just worried this will escalate in the future. Failing that put your foot up his arse full force..... Lol
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

tear heads off.....just my own ,but only for doing the right thing for my dawg,saving him a shitload of pain long term.just feel like a traitor...Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

C'mon now Jinxy, U only done wot a good friend and master should do...must do. Just think of the good times u shared, and a little smile may wipe away the tearsSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
jinx you did what you thought was best please dont beat yourself up over it hun albert dawg loved you unconditionally as all our beloved pets do.just think of the good times and that hes now running around happy and healthy in doggy heaven.
HugHugHugxxxxxxxxxxx

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jinx Hardest thing a true dog lover can do is take the suffering from them and suffer for them.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6836 seconds. There are 517 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption