Hein Gericke UK go into Administration

46 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2013 08:30:19 by colin675 | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

went into the maidstone branch tuesday, they were unpacking and restocking everything and had a 30% off sale on. even got 30% off my £3.99 right angle straeder valve. yippee, i'm such a big spender.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well I wont be spending my money with them. I will not buy online and cant see the point traveling 50 miles to the nearest shop                                                                                                                                                                              
moongoose's Profile
moongoose

In: Leeds 27

Got a email advert from Hein Gericke a couple of days ago - they say that a Leeds branch is to open soon. This should be good news for a lot of people at this end of country.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

If they don't alter their price structure Ermm   I'm afraid their comeback will be short lived Unhappy   Yorkshire folk are well known for their thriftiness Wink   JTS are taking the initiative away from them Ermm   With better products at fairer prices Approve But I will watch with interest to see their performance Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Winksecret santa...hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Maidsone store gave me a very good deal on Oxford heated grips better than any on line price, mind you have spent a lot of money in there this year.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2539 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption