Right who is taking me out tomorrow? 30/07!!!!

5 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2012 20:23:39 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah, yeah, sad I know but a gal gotta do what a gal gotta do!!!!!
Ive worked my behind off all week and all weekend and I want some nice knight in shining leather to take me out tomorrow on my day off!!!!
If ya dont ask ya dont get!!!!!
Anywhere will do, rideout, lunch, cinema, absolutely anything.
I will ride my triumph but its got a busted rear shock me thinks and been advised its not safe, but, hey, when do i ever listen!!!!!!

Haha whats the betting only women comment on this thread?????

I am deadly serious by the way, I need a day out with a great guy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

sorry wenders not allowed to drive other wise would love  take you to lunch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Back at work tomorrow. I would have gone to lunch with ya.                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Sorry,working going to Heathrow with steelCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Awww, Wenders :< Spotted this yesterday and didn't dare add my (female) good luck wishes !!!! LOL
Doesn't look like you had any offers...they must all be mental !!!

(hugs to cheer you up, hun...it's been a sad old day for you Hug)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1641 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption