Matlock Bath Bke Parking Charges Petition

52 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2012 10:26:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got my email immediately Em...then it took me straight to the page and then verified that i had well and truly signed...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I tried to use my 'Hotmail' email address and it wouldn't accept it, so I used my Biker Match email address and it accepted it. It does it to me every time I want to sign a petition. Confused    It sends me a confirmation instantly.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

All sorted now Thumbs Up   1449 signatures so far Approve   Not a bad response for 4 days Wink   Only another 179 days left to run on the petition Ermm   So we must do everything we can to spread the word to sign Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Signed now ... i think Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

signed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I too have signed although I haven't the time to scroll through 1600 signatures to confirm my name is down.                                                                                                                                                                             
craig yamr1's Profile
craig yamr1

In: lancashire

just signed and got confirmation in an instant                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Signed the other day Thumbs Up there is also a link on FB for non members on here Big smile.......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Signed and have email to confirm. 1800 now                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

signed too x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just had confirmation and i am on the list                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing this thread                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ditto                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Just checked the petition website and up to now it as been signed by 2298 people we need 7500 and there is only 171 days remaining. So come on get signing that petition.Thumbs Up

Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Just signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too Where`s Matlock again? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's next to Matlock Bath, init. Clown                                                                                                                                                                                 
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

Two more signatures - mine and my son. 

Shared link from Sheffield Motorcycle Centre on a social network site. A lot of my friends are bikers. 

purplepeopleeater's Profile
purplepeopleeater

In: Lincolnshire

signed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5791 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption