Matlock Bath Bke Parking Charges Petition

52 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2012 10:26:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please click on web link ( hope link works ) to view proposed new motorbike parking charges at Matlock Bath and please sign petition Thumbs Up

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/General-news/2012/July/jul2712-petition-against-matlock-bath-parking-plans/
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just signed it through MCN.... Thumbs Up... Thank You Paul for putting this up...Thumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/...=197                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sheffield Motorcycle Centre (SMC) have started the online petition, approved by Derbyshire County Council, which requires 7,500 signatures to force a re-think and keep parking free on Matlock Bath’s North and South parades.   The village is one of the most popular destinations for bikers in the country, attracting thousands every month in summer, however, the council plans to bring in on-street parking charges for all vehicles on the North and South Parades, the areas usually full of bikes.   The plans are expected to have a negative impact on the local economy and local businesses have already voiced their concerns. Phil Kerry, owner of 800BC café, says the plans are “ridiculous; if we lose the bikes, business will fall dramatically”.   The county council claim they “have worked closely alongside the parish council to improve parking for businesses, residents and tourists”.   Phillip Taylor, marketing manager at SMC, told MCN, “The streets of Matlock Bath can be a great spectacle, attracting couples and families of all ages. We hope to get more recognition to protect the free parking on the parades and we are also thinking of doing a protest ride to raise awareness”.   You can sign the petition here.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops forgot to say, I signed it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

My name is on the petition now                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

+1                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Me 2 :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

181 days left to sign petition   http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/council/have_your_say/Peti...tionID=197                                                                                                                                                                             
phil66's Profile
phil66

In: sheffield

hi, phil66 here just signed,                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Me Signed                                                                                                                                                                              
Collarbone's Profile
Collarbone

In: Ammanford

Thats me too

Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

Signed!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

signed                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Done                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just tried to sign ... but it wouldn't let me so will try later                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I did it last night Wink   But so far, no confirmation email Disapprove Unhappy   Which means that, until it arrives and I confirm that I'm "real" Wacko   My vote won't count Disapprove   Have those who have posted above, had their "confirmations" Ermm   Because until they have, they are not counted either Shocked   It's making me wonder whether the council are "dragging their feet" deliberately Ermm   Or just being overwhelmed by the "flood" of responses Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My confirmation e-mail was in inbox when I got back from Matlock yesterday,filled it in before I went,maybe busy from all there on Sunday?

thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

Signed, hope it makes a difference.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1058 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption