Use of the Forum

62 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2012 21:11:04 by Barbara | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

''Its about making friends and expanding ur family more than anything and about the bikes, the blasts and the coffee and cakes :-)Absolutely agree with you matey !!!!!!!!!!   I did west Midlands Bikesafe a few years ago and well worth doing, what they tell you does stay with you when your out on the road.   Gets a bit artificial as the cagers really behave when they see you being pursued by a Jam sandwich bike.   Still good informative couple of days. Worth every penny.                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks,

Like Eight, Gingerjen and many others, I have found the site to be supportive.  I lost my husband last year literally days before our long awaited French trip.  Thanks to BM I have found others in my situation, and it is good to be able to share bad and good times. 

I was introduced to motorbikes by my husband, who had ridden since he was 15.  When he died, I realised that he had left me with an addiction, motorbikes, hence joining the site as I can't ride (tried many times and had close encounters with large metal fences and parked vans - doesn't do a lot for the confidence).  Feel the need to keep in touch with bike scene. 

I knew BM as a dating site, because my step daughter was a member on here years ago. I wondered if it was still going, had a look around and realised quite quickly that it wasn't just dating but a whole social scene. If I was to get anything out of the experience, I needed to subscribe and jump in, so here I am, reading posts, laughing (its been a while since I felt I could), and generally confirming that bikers are the good people I had come to know whilst on the road. 

To those who aren't full members, I would say, try it for a month, then go back to being a standard if it really isn't for you. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0742 seconds. There are 460 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption