What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

3712 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/03/2022 20:46:23 by TheBearedbiker | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Usual commute to Tetbury and back,chilly but dry..bit of assisting thrown in for good measure close to home..good deed for the day.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Chilly/damp commute today,but at least it's Friday...πŸπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yesterday I changed my stock seat to a single seat 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saturday,and Verity has had an oil and filter change,re-coated with WD40 to keep worst of winter grime away,rear chain adjusted and pads checked,clutch cable oiled..she looks grotty,but solid heartbeat beneath..πŸ‘πŸ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

This week,a soggy commute every day until today,Friday...freezing but DRY!!! YAY..!!Forgot to put my leggings on as usual so icy kneecaps,lol...ride safe everybody,bit slippery today..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Got rained on,apparently something to do with winter,pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Started the bikes in rotation,battery and charging systems checked,spare batteries tested,new batteries in handlbar clocks and alarm remotes,saves them failing when least convenient ...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wednesday,got cold kneecaps...:/
Must try putting leggings on before i head out...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

100 mile round trip to the Station Cafe, Alton to meet a few buddies from here for a coffee or 4 and a chance to give my sport a run.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy as fook 'cos I managed to change gear after broken foot of 8 months ... i.e.. back on my wee Yam at last <3                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

That's great news Dee,must have been a bummer waiting that long,godspeed and stay shiny side up..πŸ‘πŸ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Today i got soggy kneecaps,one day i'll bother putting my leggings on....a foggy ride up to work..πŸ˜†πŸ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Two new boots on my 955i                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Just the normal ride to work                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Gosh,this post has cobwebs all over the place...lol
treated Verity to a chain tweak and refilled Scottoiler,quick splatter of WD40 too..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

My normal 12 miles up to work,then back,great start and finish to the working day...a few more cars now,but weather makes up for it..:)> ""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Took Rudolph the Speed Triple up to Tetbury for a change,laughed my head off there and back,...no need for a helmet anymore then.....;)>
Keep forgetting how rapidly distant objects approach when i'm riding this beastie at...erm...close to legal speeds...:)>> ""OO""
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday,superglued Marilyn's front indicator pod back together..she's a big lass,and sometimes nudges the gate posts,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Got mildly moist jeans on the way to work..really must keep carrying my leggings when rain is forecast,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday,and too nice a day to waste,so a scoot up around the Malvern Hills on Marilyn,back around the slow way,bit breezy up on the top,but Marilyn happy for a run..:)> Who needs pubs?lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7617 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption