Xmas Party 8 December - Birmingham

352 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2012 02:22:24 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you'll get a few beers out of that LOLBeer good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Had a great time last night thanks to all the members who came along and made the night great. It was good to see you all again even if I cant remember your names lol.                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

What a fantastic xmas party night it was Thumbs Up

Big THANKS to all who made this event a great weekend WELL DONE Big smile

trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

thanks 4 a gd night even though  didnt know many thanks again                                                                                                                                                                              
rockangel4's Profile
rockangel4

In: Coventry

Sorry i couldnt make it due to being unwell :(
Glad to hear it was a great night
hopefully will be able to come to an event soon and introduce myself
bye for now xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Great music with new peeps and peeps i know already Handshake, brill evening cheers 'V' and JP, great night (and breakfast) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Thumbs Up great to see parti went well...well done all those who set it up. Thanks Boss mom for the post for spare room too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big thank you to all who made the effort to come to another Midlands event - you're all honorary hobbits.

Thanks you to Benny for my present which is now nestled under my tree and to everyone for birthday wishes and cake.

Hope you all have a great xmas and new year xx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great party with fab folk Big smile   Spesh and Vs donkey dancing was definately something to rem lol   Jaffa will get payback for my kidnapping !!!!   Extra special company from Fri to now made it extra fab.   Merry Christmas Everyone xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Great night, great music, great to meet up with more BM folk.  Thanks to all those involved in organising the event - your hard work is appreciated. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

BIG thanks to the organizers, v, jp, jb and s you are all stars. great night good people and 3rd prize win helped with paying for my big breaky lovely jubbley xxx

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

BIG thanks to the organizers, v, jp, jb and s you are all stars. great night good people and 3rd prize win helped with paying for my big breaky lovely jubbley xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great night out,many thanks to V,JP,BJ and Scorpio  for organising,nice to meet everyone again,c u soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Still reeling from the after effects of yet another great BM event... and its started off the Christmas season with a bang, shame about the folk who could not make it, you all missed a fab night...Was great to see old friends again and to meet new ones...Handshake lets have more evenings like it... and well done all you Brummies for the organising of it... you guys never cease to amaze me, am now looking forward to viewing all the piccies when loaded... hahaha... might even have a few to post up myself... heehee... Cheers to one and all.. and heres to the next one..Big smileBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

so p**sed off I wasn't there. I'm a volunteer with a search and rescue team on call 24/7. Forgot to log myself as unavailable and got called out early hours of Saturday morning. Looks like everyone had a good time and sorry I missed it. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing you all when the sun comes out to play.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the photos Andy, Ian and Lisa   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3609                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Yet another fun time with good some good mates Thumbs Up

Loner, the thanks for this one go to V & JP alone, well done you guys Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Totally agree with what everyone has said, i had a brilliant time , so much fun and laughter from start to finish !!  It was a fantastic weekend.....(The "Kidnapping" of BJ was hysterical LOL)..   Great to meet new folks and catch up with everyone....Thumbs Up xx   Thank you V and JP for sorting a brilliant party.....xxxx and to Benny for my card and pressie..x   (Pics to follow, ha ha  Wink ) xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a fantastic time, great party, brill music, and with meeting new peeps and catching up with not so new peeps what more could I ask for.  Well done V and JP on organising, and big thank you for sorting out brekkie. 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Top Top night Beer
Thanks to v and jp and everyone else who made it so   Why am i the only one NOT looking forward to seeing the pictures ?                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7578 seconds. There are 533 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption