Favourite sayings and Quotes..

1207 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2013 20:09:55 by Jackyan | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

All good with me mate. Hows things in the border country?                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Feckin wet big time, and a lot more to come looking at the for cast, so bikes on hold for nowThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Mines been on SORN for 3 weeks now, I'm starting to get some serious withdrawal. Wake up thinking about bikes, think about riding all day then spend hours on ebay looking at bikes. I f**king hate Autumn cos today I could have got a couple of hours riding but weekend will lash down. Hey -ho                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Chin up bud, pray for some sun, at the weekend, only this week end is looking bad at the moment fingers crossed mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Some people feel the rain,
Others, well others just get wet.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

There is no knowledge, that is not power !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

There is an   art   to knowledge Wink   It's not necessary to "know" the answer Ermm   Just "how" & "where" to find it  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Inspector Gadget

FRIDAY
My second favourite F word                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Dont piss down the back of my neck, and tell me its raining.

Eastwood Josey WalesCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Eastwood Josey WalesCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Eastwood Josey WalesCool                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

The best revenge of all: Happiness
That's the best revenge of all: Happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good  fCensoredg life.   Chuck Palshniuk                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey thats most of the bikers I know, thats why normal people don't like us, cos were to happy. Me I was born happyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a postive life. -                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Totally agree RB..Thumbs Upx       Dont bite the hand that feeds you...                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

A song more than a quote but heard it on the radion this morning and it took me back

Strobe lights beam create dreams
walls move minds do too
on a warm San Franciscan night
old child young child feel alright
angels sing leather wings
jeans of blue Harley Davisons too
old angels young angels feel alright
on a warm San Franciscan night.

I wasn't born there perhaps I'll die there
there's no place left to go, San Franciscan.

Cop's face is filled with hate
heavens above he's on a street called love
when will they even learn
old cop young cop feel alright
the children are cool
they don't raise fools
it's an american dream
includes indians too.
Inspector Gadget

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of the times. If only one remembers to turn on the lights.                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Ah yes, San Fransisco Nights by the Animals, great song!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption