Favourite sayings and Quotes..

1207 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2013 20:09:55 by Jackyan | Go to original / last post
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have to agree. Wink  right folks i have to come clean. i was a member of the laurel and hardy appreciation society and once a month me and other members would meet at a choice of venue and watch films it was a right hoot.of course alcohol was involved and it helped that i was going out with the looky likey at the time..... on that note i'll find out if it's still going.....hey we could always start our own up?????Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We have one or two lookalikes on here, I have noticed a guy who, in one of his pics, looks like Juan Sheet off the kitchen roll adverts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you Swimbuddy Big smile nowt wrong with being a member of that club..... Laurel and Hardy rock!!! I woulda been well up for joining one one if I lived near youse..... going out with the lookey likey?..... oohh hope it was the big yin... I do like a man with a bit o meat on him myself too LOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
ray01's Profile
ray01

In: retford

I was just my self . i didn't know any other way to be , or any other way to live 
Bettie Page                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one that Ray Big smile    Bettie was such a cool gal wasn't she?                                                                                                                                                                             
ray01's Profile
ray01

In: retford

she was :) lots of thing she came out with is ace ...
I was never the the girl next door .. is another i like :) 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive always liked her whole style and charisma etc never really got to know much of her character but it sounds exactly as Id expect Smile   some nice quotes there.... what a star she was.                                                                                                                                                                             
SwimBuddy's Profile
SwimBuddy

In: wirral

hey lulu no it wasn't the big yin it was the skinny one but he did an amazing job . He was drafted in from dubai regularly to work thats how good he was and i missed out on some amazing holidays but it has to matter about the person you're withSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Go ahead punk, make my day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

First line from the film Mosquito Squadron.   Co-Pilot) Did you bring your driving licence?   Pilot) No, Why?   Co-Pilot) If you fly this any lower, you'll need it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

never do today what you can leave till tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

A ship in the harbour is safe but that's not what ships are made for!
No idea who said it                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Just watching Henry Cole's Greatest Motorcycle Rides in New Zealand that was on last week and the hotel owner just came out with a great one.   "People who play golf don't have the imagination to ride motorcycles"                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

So true RagnarThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Golf just spoils a nice walk                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

@slowgoose Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

I've got a cunning plan                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Hi Plumbski Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey up Andy, are you OK/???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6895 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption