Favourite Films

194 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2013 21:17:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

good choice lynn but it has to be Electaglide in blue                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

No sorry, can't say I've seen that one                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

gaspExclamation its a must. fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ooops looks like I haven't lived lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Feng Xiaogang's "Aftershock"- based on the Tangshan earthquake on July 28, 1976 that measured 7.8 on the Richter scale and claimed 240,000 people                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Coyote Ugly                                                                                                                                                                             
Valhalla_Rising's Profile
Valhalla_Rising

In: Coventry

Not really easy to list just one..love lll sorts of stuff from The Terminator to the original Italian Job.......  But think if you asked me today it would be "lawrence of Arabia".... fav bike film "Worlds fastest Indian"....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

gazza123...There was. Stone '

One of the best biker films out there.

hell ye watch this the other nite top film

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What ! better than           I BOUGHT A VAMPIRE MOTORCYCLE                      Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Hi Kaycay

Just call me. " Goo-down " lol.

Brill film.

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

shirley valentine..... the scene on the boat when costas kisses her stretch marks.... "arnt men full of Sh*t"!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Poor Cow
Set in 60's London. Working class girl's desperate voyage through relationships                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Favourite all time films:

Pulp Fiction.
Kill Bill 1 & 2.
Underworld 1, 2, and 3.                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Agreed rather enjoy Underworld series and silent hill.... and since no one will dare admit it ... Transformers 1,2,3 enough said lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Inspector Gadget

Metropolis (1927) directed by Fritz Lang                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Got an special edition of the 1969 classic, "Easy Rider" for Christmas and watched it yesterday, it still makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. The soundtrack never sounds dated and the dream lives on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Top choice there Inspector Thumbs Up   My all time favourite too Approve   I too never tire of the excellent soundtrack Big smile   "On Any Sunday" runs a close second though Wink   Starring Steve McQueen and the incredible Malcolm Smith Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
DT's Profile
DT

In: Derby
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Oh Mister Porter                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Managed to track down a copy of the 1964 classic "The Leather Boys" it feature the Ace Cafe on the North Circular and some lovely what's now Classic bikes.
Oh almost forgot Rita Tushingham stars, always had a soft spot for her.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wow IG, that's a film I've not seen or heard of Ermm   I would love to see it, just for the nostalgia of the old bikes Approve   I too, always had a soft spot for Miss Tushingham Thumbs Up   "The Girl With Green Eyes" Wink                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7324 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption