Fuel prices set to drop

12 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2012 14:05:19 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Caught this on Yahoo news this morning, sun is shining too!! http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/supermarket-slash-fuel...29694.html   Hope it's the start of a price war...Make your move Tesco..                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Woohoo bout bloody time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I'll believe it when i see it !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My local garage is the first to put prices up, and the last to take them downThumbs Down 'Tis a fair trek to somewhere cheaper.   Warning: The services at Leeming Bar (A1) do not advertise their prices; you only find out at the pumps. And is 10p over the going rate!   For those heading north on the A1, the Shell garage just before Scotch Corner is cheap.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

wait for it,the stampede begins......most people in cages will be wasting fuel looking for the cheapest in their area,eejits. all so silly,the diesel shitroen gets filled when its empty,cos it won't run without,ditto whichever bike i'm on when fuel light or reserve calls.funnily enough same for petrol motorcycles,won't run without.p.s. they'll shove it back up in 3 months time ,but even dearer,the government creams off too much money from this scam,and they'll always screw us one way or another,regardless of which party is in control.(rant over,pulse returning to steady).just my opinions,yeah right! xx
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Jinkx your right there thay did say last week it's going up again so be quick. In the last 18 months I have seen about 20 owner drivers give up and alot of my mates are now working on agency work due to losing there jobs Fill a truck at Mway services from empty the bill will be over £500.00 and there are over 1.4 million lorry drivers in the uk.  who wants to do the maths on duty per day                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

i've just filled my truck up£573:59 =410 ltrsCool                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Well I was reading an article the other day that said on 130p per litre 83p was tax!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i rest my case m'lud....guilty as charged..........robbing b*st*rds!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

morrisons fuel 1.28 p/litre hmm not too bad but then they always cheaper.how long for though lol.cost me 17.40 to fill the zzr happy days lol

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

tiger 900 has 5.5 gallon tank so i don't even look at pump anymore ,just fill it and sigh.........xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hmmm zzr got 6.34 gallons wooooooooooooooo.186 mls to tank                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 388 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption