Isle Of Man TT

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2012 19:42:48 by cyc | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sadly i won't be there this year, but hope fellow bike club member Brian does well with sidecars (39), shame tv doesn't show much, but will get info at club meet. Have fun folks x                                                                                                                                                                              
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

In: Manchester

Sherry, You can listen to the races on your computer via Manx Radio live streaming, and if you close your eyes you can imagine being there.                                                                                                                                                                             
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

http://www.manxradiott365.com/Live streaming for the TT festival starts on Monday 28/05/2012 and goes through till 10/06/2012.   Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                                 
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Just managed to get earlier ferry on the sunday so i m happy                                                                                                                                                                              
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

Live Newcomers Practice on Manx radio now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thanks for the tip boxer, i'll definately be signing up for that Thumbs Up

boxercup's Profile
boxercup

No need to sign up, it is all for free.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

4 more sleeps peeps and counting Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

4 more sleeps then 10 days of riding and racing and full breakfasts every day and fast food and lager and dancin and sunbathing ( hopefully) . Listining to quill and falling asleep in hedge rows and carparks and fields in between the racing. Sticking to Bushys floor and meeting the riders in the padlock and of courses isle of man family x what more could a girl want ? .................. Nothing thank you !
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

4 more sleeps then 10 days of riding and racing and full breakfasts every day and fast food and lager and dancin and sunbathing ( hopefully) . Listining to quill and falling asleep in hedge rows and carparks and fields in between the racing. Sticking to Bushys floor and meeting the riders in the padlock and of courses isle of man family x what more could a girl want ? .................. Nothing thank you !
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Sorry so excited I clicked twice !                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

You can now book for 2013 i have                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

yea Shelley we booked ours today !                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

I not been for first time yet but soooo looking forward to this                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

I will tell you you will so enjoy and be booking next year as soon as ya get there !                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

are we meeting up anywhere on the island,i'm over tomoz,
land at about 17:45.Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Ride safe everyone going to the TT....enjoy.

Anyone know when its on the TV? Been watching sky listings an no sign yet

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Ride safe everyone going to the TT....enjoy.

Anyone know when its on the TV? Been watching sky listings an no sign yet

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Itv 4 are covering tt with some build programes on this week                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Yes, I am going to watch the TT on TV. But the're only the highlights.  I am going to go to the Manx radio website and listen to the races live. I might listen to the qualifying aswell.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5898 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption