Ask the Question Before.

5912 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2019 07:29:14 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

He can't remember, But

On a hamster's wheel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Elflocks's Profile
Elflocks

In: Ivybridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How do you clean your laundry?

I only went and bought another pair of boots.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Why do you have boots on your arms?

Hands, knees and something else.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

How do you dance to the Proclaimers?

Low flying fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Have you seen that big catapult?

Everybody Wants to Be My Friend.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I heard you had a big win on the horses

Giddyup there partner                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Why do I have a saddle on my Back?

Hats off, there is a lady here.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

is that you in drag Rags?

the darn thing won't stop buzzing                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why is your phone in the toilet?

I was going to make them criss cross                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Did you make the hot cross buns?
I have sticky fingers.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

What's the result of eating to many spare ribs

Yuck, you just wouldn't                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Who wants mushy peas with their custard?

It's going very fast.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

How's your heart rate

Pink teddy bears                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What did you see in the woods today?

Don't Quote Me on That.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Did you say you would have a dance at the big birthday bash?

That really wasn't the hot date I was expecting                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That was not nice Jo, Cry

How did your chilli made with dates come out?

It will soon be Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Snigger....don't know where peeps get the idea I is nice

Why are you wrapping presents

Boogie woogie wonderland                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Where are you going for your birthday bash?

A walk in the sun.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

What did you do today

Shivers is all                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

What do Volvos give me?

loonies on wheels                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 391 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption