Giddy Kippers trip to Matlock Sunday 15th

117 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 22:43:00 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tutu and tights Neil if its sunny?                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Dave I can promise you a hug and if there is a clique .... We'll ignore them eh Wink

Honestly - I've not seen one yet. You have never met a more friendly bunch than (can I say it yet) 'us' lot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm more concerned about getting the shiny bike dirty than my outfit really! my tutu is at the repairers so will give a miss definately! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Sandi..  I just 'plucked' it out of my album, it was fun looking back through them though.  Lots of good people on them Smile   It looks like me and the Zigster will be there, took him out this afternoon for a pootle and he was running sweet........ shame the heavens decided to open and I got drenched though!Angry   Hopefully the weather will be a bit better tomorrow Thumbs Up   See you all there Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Weather forecast from met office says a cold day with sunny skies at first and a few light showers after midday,I can live with that so all being well I'll be at the Waggon before 11,see those going there                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

yey 900.

Just follow my tail

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

hey Riggy didn't realize you had a tail                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Morning peeps!  frosty here this morning, but plenty of blue skies and sunshine, so it should be clear before I set off, just hope Woodhead isn't too cold...brrrrrr  haha   Ride safe everyone Hug   see you there! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well peeps, know its early (couldn`t sleep, I`m all excited, are we there yet dad) but the sun is out, the birds are singing and all is well in the world.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah im not sure what i'm doing up at this time either..!  might set off a bit earlier and see if i can find breakfast on the way..                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Dave and Neil, you certainly are Giddy Kippers!! 
 Mind ya, I set my alarm for 8am, but been awake since 6.30am, so I guess that makes me a Giddy Kipper toooooo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dilemnas, what to wear? will my outfit match? leathers or waterproofs? does my bum look big in this? calm down and breeeeathe Think I need a lie down.
Seez you all laters peeps
Ride safe guys and guyessesThumbs Up xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i think ive made choice of which bike... the one with the heated grips!
good job i checked back through this thread as google maps shows somewhere else if you just put in matlock bath.. Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Neil , If you come into Matlock from Alfreton just follow the signs for Derby A6. Can`t miss it mate. Safe journey                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Well there is certainly some giddiness going on here today!

But I can beat you all on getting up too early - half five!

Weather looks great too.

And Bikeabill - You had your hand on my AR$3 at Squires - didn't check well enough - obviously Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Late entry...will be there too, and Dave, you're not the only Bm virgin!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyy looking to be a good day!   See you all soon!Thumbs UpBig smile     ride safe!!Hugxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to meet you KR. safe journey mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

A few peeps leaving mine at 11 to 11.30ish for the ride over.  If anyone wants to tag along let me know .  Teas etc befor we set off                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6016 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption