Giddy Kippers trip to Matlock Sunday 15th

117 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 22:43:00 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

'overwhelming feeing of impending joy'

ooo-errrr have come over all funny.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

There's creams you can get for that Riggy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedShockedShockedConfusedConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Cheers Riggy I will do! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers for that Ian. I feel all enlightened now, I`ll be able to sleep tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

who`s All Funny Riggy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if you decide to go in the cafe be prepared for a long wait for your order to be wrong because the woman who takes orders is sh***                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Dave, I think it was a typo from Riggy, coz I do know a guy called Alan Funny, Al to his mates he's from that neck of the woods and a bit of a ladies man, maybe who Riggy means. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Embarrassed You guys! 

Hug

Weather looking ok too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah, typo BBZ. Hope weather stays like this morning. see you soon guys                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Ian .. you just look like a kipper and you get very giddy for no reason .. there's creams and tablets for that too                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Why thank you Nitrogen so good of you to notice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Call me a div ( not all at once!) but with this being my first meet and all, but when we meet up do we all stay together or does the group split up into their own little clicques?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Dave, as its a meeting place outside a cafe on a busy 'high street' you usually find people are all together but in little groups sat at different tables, if that makes sense?   Personally I try and get round to say hello to everyone as I'm a bit of a hug monsterHug   Here's a link from a meet there before to give you an idea of what it's like:-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=708                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

for your entertainment at about Whiskey Bob Shaker will be playing in the Princess Victoria at 3ish                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

@ Karey

How's Ziggy feeling today?

Is he up for coming out to play tomorrow?

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah cheers for that Karey, being the shy retiring type I didn`t want to be stood there like a lemon whilst all the folks that had already met at a previous meet or whatever did their own thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lisa, not had chance to get out yet, but will hopefully get out this afternoon.. will keep you postedHug

Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Right peep's, i gotta back out of this one. Was really looking forward to meeting up with old and new friend's as well :( Have fun. All the best. Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Crikey Kaz that event is 2 yrs old, where has the time gone?   GrizzlySteve, I don't usually eat in the cafe, just get tea from there, it's cheaper at the cafe, and tastes nicer than the icecream shop. Thanks for the heads up re: the entertainment, what kind of music does he play?   See here for info re Whiskey Bob Shaker (Beer Festival at the Princess Vic) http://www.princessvic.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

keeping an eye on the weather so that i can decide on which bike to use and my outfit Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7305 seconds. There are 398 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption