Bennetts Bike Social

5 Posts | Latest replyย on 17/05/2024 23:45:26 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
philgs1000's Profile
philgs1000

In: melksham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Can i ask any joined what do they think of it and is it worth it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I quite like Bennetts.
The website has good stuff although their FaceAche pages is filling up with the usual 'look at me' brigade ๐Ÿ™‚
Bennetts are doing good work on promoting the protection ratings for riding clothing and even developing this further than the current top AAA rating, so to me it's worth it for that alone.
I've got the BikeSocial membership free with my insurance, but I've not benefited from it yet - but if the discounts are what you want it might be worth it.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I too had free membership with my insurance and never used it, so make sure there are benefits you wish to use. Although initially my policy seemed good value when I changed bike it was so expensive with Bennets it was cheaper to cancel my insurance and go elsewhere ๐Ÿ˜”
philgs1000's Profile
philgs1000

In: melksham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Been offered it at half price not sure what to do lol
Strom are you a Cambridge native its my home city back in 1961 try not to think how long ago that was.Then moved to St.Ives near by and then moved down here to Melksham as Dad had a job at the Avon factory in Bradford on Avon closed now as has the Avon tyre factory here in Melksham December 23.
Not sure if any motorbike tyres under the Avon name will be made else where?
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Not personally locally born but have lived in the area since 1985, my village is near St Ives, but family history in the county since 1625 ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption