Grasstrack Racing at Frittenden 2017

32 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2017 09:12:57 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

There are 3 dates for Grasstrack Racing at Frittenden in Kent this year.

28th May 2017.
16th July 2017.
24th September 2017.

All 3 have been submitted to the calendar. 

Come along and watch some exciting racing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for posting the dates Dave Thumbs Up

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

No probs Lesley Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just looked up the dates and I'm working each and every one of them.
A right downer

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

What a bummer Chris, i feel sure that with your persuasive nature you could at least blag one of the dates off work perhaps even two!!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The last date could be one I could go for, I'll see                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

All three dates are now on the calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Dave, i can make July and September but working on the May one.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

May and September  is good for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fancy this, Sept for me .
Just need to wait for new roster and see if I'm working .

kentbikerblue's Profile
kentbikerblue

In: Ashford

Hello Dave, myself and my son will try and make it, cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tt nmarshalling for me those dates, sorry jason                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just bringing this to the top again.

There are three Grasstrack meets this year at Frittenden in Kent. 

Sunday 28th May.
Sunday 16th July.
Sunday 24th September.

All three dates are on the events calendar so get your names down.

Come along and watch some exciting racing. 

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just to let those who are coming to the Grasstrack Racing, there has been a slight increase in the admission price from £13 to £14, the programme is still £2 though.

Anyone who would like to come the details are on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bumping this back to the top                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

There are three Grasstrack meets at Frittenden in Kent this year.
Sunday 28th May.
Sunday 16th July.
Sunday 24th September.
All three dates are on the events calendar along with the details.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The first of the dates is approaching Sunday 28th May, so if you are interested in coming along, all the info is on the calendar .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've managed to get the day off, so I'll see you all at the cafe on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump !                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The weather is looking good for Sunday Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 1550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption