Grasstrack Racing in Kent. Sunday 4th Oct 2015

17 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2015 21:22:15 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Come and watch the Grasstrack, this is the last meeting at this track for the year, so come along and watch some exciting racing.

All the details have been submitted to the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Dave cant make this one, working.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Sorry Dave I can't make this one, I'll be on my honeymoon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

More Jelly Babies for me and xj then chaps, sorry you can't make it.

Now on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I can't go either, it's the same day as BSB at Silverstone :(                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump !                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Back to page 1                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

You trying to get me to come by offering me sweeties?
Bloody wierdo.

Ok it worked. Shortbread and i will be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You never could resist a Jelly baby,you're always first in the queue for the Boo Boo's Mark, you only have to hear the bag rustling !!.

Come on people this is the last Grasstrack meeting of the year.

There's hot food and drinks available, there's even a bar on site.

Come on put your name's down on the calendar, it's a good afternoon's entertainment.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Never watched it but always say i will, if this is the last event when does it start?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just heard back from roster's, got  me Sunday off, so i'm going after all.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That's good to hear Richard, see you at The Carwash Diner.

@ BJ all the details start times etc are on the calendar !.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Dave sorry i meant when does the season start lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Jackie. The season starts around February and runs right through to October early November.

Try www.grasstrackgb.co.uk although it is still the 2015 fixtures across the country displayed, it will give you an idea.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

See you all Sunday :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

A good day out, good racing, good company, good weather.

I've put a few photo's on the calendar                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Dave. I had a brilliant day.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7351 seconds. There are 2615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption