anyone going rivvy

56 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2013 07:16:47 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone going rivvy today who fancies showing me the way 

as i dont know my way xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Sorry VM ... not out on mine today ... try this map link http://goo.gl/maps/c34by good luck                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks babes might go not next sunday the sunday after x

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Vamps
In about two weeks if Firestorm-x and Callie are free and I can make it (and it isn't raining) we will hopefuly doing a trip out to Rivvi, which will be my first time there to. Will let you know nearer the time if you want.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

been there before but on back of a bike and it wernt a sunday so hardly anyone was there but will sounds good to me x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

Oh RB, you can't let a little bit of rain stop ya!! lol
Really hope you, vampyminx and anyone else who wants to meet up can make it, hope to see a few there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

got rallys for the next 2 weekends but free after that rb hugs xx sound like a plan                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Cant wait to see your new girl Kaycat.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

she very prrrrrrrrrrrreeeeede
hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                              
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Hi Vamp   Should be heading upto Rivvy on Sunday the 8th ;) hopefully RB will be able to head over as well :) from Rivvy over the top and head to blackburn area and maybe head up into the hills if I can remember the roads up that way, as there were some good roads up in the hills that way lol (used to deliver up there once a week lol).   Also Vamp and RB, me and cally can meetup near to you and then headup to rivvy :) rideing is rideing after all :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im at a rally sunday the 8th dunno what time im getting back hunni xx                                                                                                                                                                             
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Ok All trying to sort out Rivvy for this Sunday ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Me me me I can go                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

coool rb :D x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

It will be great to meet you honey                                                                                                                                                                             
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

This Sunday 1st Sept ?   Can I join in peeps? There are a couple of ways of getting there.Smile   How is the riding coming along Vampy? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

can anyone give me a postcode or location looking for somewhere new to venture too.
thanks...                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

DD look forward to seeing ya on sunday, could you give directions to Rileymtr.

I'm going to meeting Vamps and Firestorm and travelling over with them, not sure of the time yet though.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

Will do RB, let me know what time and where you're meeting .
Hi rileymtr, the postcode is BL6 7SB, go on www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk, for full specific directions.   Hope to see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

cheers guys will check it out...

any pilly tarts out there..... got room.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7646 seconds. There are 1745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption