Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think?

183 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2009 15:30:56 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't do silly speeds on Ruby and neither do any of the other people I will be riding with Ian....you have to do 70 to keep up with the flow of the traffic on those roads.....even cars are doing 70!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i didnt say you did rose did i, we will be going straight to matlock, see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Ian mines a mint choc chip no flake thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so is mine now your asking !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well If I dont make it (will be car if I do as it's my turn to be "nanny" this weekend so will have "baby on board"!) have a great time all, ride safe, play nicely and enjoy..............................xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I don't do silly speeds either. I call them "fun" speeds!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian i asked first so there Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

looking forward to seeing u all,and hoping someone will be nice enuf to get me a cuppa as had to pay nursery today and now have no money till tuesday!!!!!  please please please? x                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

C U tomorrow Jen xxx and everyone else..spent all afternoon polishing Ruby...she is gleaming! BLING! Dead proud of my efforts!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she is a nice bike....must be down to the bloke who found her............                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

not long now cant sleep  i may give mine a rubedown !!!!!!!!!!then clean my bike   LOL see u all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Are you heading up tp Squires Kaw or going straight to Matlock?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

brill day out great weather and great company xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

glad you all had an amazing time, Ghosties offered to pilly me up another time to I can't wait xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Great day out....just shattered now..done the 76mile round trip again this time to fetch my girls back from my Mums!!! First time early this am to drop them off!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rose at least your smiling lol GO YOU                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had a great day out thanks to every one for makin me wecome                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sime glad u had such a gud day u told us 3 times lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a great day Clap soooo nice to see old mates Cool and make a few new ones too Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yes it was a lovely day, even though I had to come in the car................the little one had a great time too, she's still nattering on about bikes, Lauren and brrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pmsl!!!  Lovely to meet old and new friends, must do it again soon tc all ride safe as always xxxx Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption