Win 2 Tickets to the KISS Rally - Guess Who?

120 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 21:10:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Yep, I'll post up the answers.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can you post the answers at 12-01 pm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Well who are thay ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Ye come then Sandi '@-@ search me:-O surprise                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Ok folks the answers are ..........................

1.   Matt the Boss

2.   Blackberry

3.   XK

4.   Scorpio54

5.   Boss Mom

6.   Brummie Jackie

All those who got them correct will have their name put in a hat at MCN and a randon stranger will be asked to pick one out.

If its you, you get 2 tickets to KISS wahooooooooooooooo
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Woooooohooooooo I'm in the hat :)))                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Very good Clap, I was pretty useless then. Would never have got XK
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I didn't get them all right Unhappy, but I managed to guess myself Clap

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I did thinking if number 4 was me and me mum had not told me something. ErmmWondered why there was no photos of me as a kid. Thought we could not afford a camera lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Right folks here are the names of the members with all 6 answers correct, going into Jackie's hat (in 2 weeks time at MCN) for a winner to be picked at random, good luck folks Thumbs Up   Wenders BBZ62 Alice2 Stroggyman bomb doctor Lil Miss Firestorm    Thank you to everyone who took part Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                      
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jackie posted:   Ok folks the answers are ..........................1. Matt the Boss2. Blackberry3. XK4. Scorpio545. Boss Mom6. Brummie Jackie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Right folks here are the names of the members with all 6 answers correct, going into Jackie's hat (on or around the 20th April, at the MCN Live at Skegness) for a winner to be picked at random, by a non-member, good luck folks Thumbs Up   Wenders BBZ62 Alice2 Stroggyman bomb doctor Lil Miss Firestorm   Thank you to everyone who took part Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

What a plonker I am I got them right and put xk and scorpio in the wrong order.   Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

That will go down well lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Question please....When this comp was started, and my entry was submitted, i was not BM Staff, i was made staff on 30th march late evening......So, if my name is pulled out at mcn, please can i donate the tickets to other BM members, not to be named yet as will only cause another sad biatching contest????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

lol @ Wendy, just do a re-draw or take your name out if it's decided you aren't allowed to enter!   Personally I think your name should remain in the hat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wenders your name will remain, you were not staff when you entered, besides it cant be called a fix as i am asking a complete strager chosen at random at MCN to draw the name out the hat :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Ooooh...just spotted my name too!!! Glad I'm coming now!! xx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shocked There deffo isn't any cheating going on, not on my watch!!   The competiton was, and the final draw will be, done fairly and without any bias toward any individual.   Whoever wins will have won fairly, the non-member, random ticket/card puller will be the decider, not any one member of B M staff or their friends or family.   I hope that will be the end of that! No argy bargy fank ewe Big smile    As you were LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sandi can you post a list of winners please ? The names will go into a hat and the winner drawn at MCN :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Sandi already posted names on previous page M8 ;)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1509 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption