South West

720 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2009 22:07:46 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have the South west meets stopped or are we just having some time off waiting for Summer to start                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

YOU NAME IT AN MAYBE WE MAY BE THERE IF I CAN FIND IT!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

We had Summer.

It was Saturday August 30th.

I have the photos to prove it!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

That was the day my Mum came over on hols took her down the coast doing Grockle bit then she had a fall and broke her hip and Has spent the rest of her trip in Dorch Hospital. Im getting to know that road very well                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ouch! Poor Ma!

Hope she's on the mend quick and home safe soon - not a great way to spend your hols!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Told her she only had to ask if she wanted to stay longer. Up and running again Well walking slowly with  a Zimmer   Octagenarians just got to keep an eye on them eh TM   Thanks Wanna hopefully be better than b4 with new Hip fitted one way to jump waiting list. Took a few years off me and My nipper                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

havent got any left to keep an eye on!!! hey!i'm an orphan!!cooool!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Chaps, how's it goin'?    Hey Tangoman, i've found a brilliant cook!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anybody still around?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Hi DD, long time no see. Welcome back                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hiya DD.. where have u been hiding? Welcome back                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

don't you mean brilliant c*ck dd?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know what i mean TM, and so do you! lol.   Hiya TM, Karey & Wills. How's it goin'? I haven't been far away, been popin' in now and again to see whats what.                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

HI DD nice to see you back on BM.   Missed your smiling face popping up now and then.   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww, thanx Pony, i ain't been far tho! xSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you out on bail?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me TM? Nah, they didn't pin it on  me! Took a leaf from your book an pleaded insanity! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

work's every time!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We ought to sort out another meet up (not meat TM!) sometime.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

wot no carvery?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8911 seconds. There are 398 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption