The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019

72 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/06/2019 22:31:55 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
NorthernMan1968's Profile
NorthernMan1968

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glad you got sorted Lindsay! I've never marshalled there either. I've had a few hints dropped to me, but I'm there to get squiffy, not to do shifts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Sounds like that's two of us then NorthernMan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**bump**

MAG 33rd FYP
Duncombe Park, Helmsley,
North Yorkshire, YO62 5EB

Really looking forward to this one; meeting up with old mates, dancing (badly), singing (loudly) and generally having a great time!

Hope to see you there 😁
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm really looking forward to this one. It's gonna be a blast!

I am going to attempt to be good, for a few hours at least each day. I can't promise I will be but I will give it a good shotπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Just bought my ticket for this one. Would be nice if a few BMers camped close by each other. Would be nice to put some faces to names lol πŸ˜€πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

````````````Going to the FYR via Download ,fk hope i dont peak too soon ,.I could get there on the thursday as i`m down in merry ol` england for the duration ,Anyone else doing thursday ? do you need a pre book ticket for it?or pay at gate ?ive fri -sun ,ticket only.
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Anyone wanting to ride in to Farmyard with fellow BM members, a few of us are meeting at Squires on the Friday around noon. Then we can make sure we can camp as a group. Let us know if you are interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Emdee, I'm not sure if you can pay OTG on Thursday but tickets are Β£5 +Β£2.50 admin charge, unless you buy from one of the supporters then it's Β£5!

https://www.magicactiononline.co.uk/product-category/farmyard-party/
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry SusiPop **bump**

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyone wanting to ride in to Farmyard with fellow BM members, a few of us are meeting at Squires on the Friday around noon. Then we can make sure we can camp as a group. Let us know if you are interested.

Strawdog's Profile
Strawdog

In: Hull, Originally
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi Lindsay
I cant message again, its playing up again can you text me pls as I cant get on messages to get your number. then I can let yo know when I am arriving, thank you in advance.

Quote:
Sorry SusiPop **bump**

Quote:

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No problems Strawdog. πŸ‘

Think we need a longer string on these tin cans! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Done! 🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerden1967's Profile
Bikerden1967

In: Birmingham
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Is it worth booking for the Thursday or will it be very qiet                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Biker den, I have never been before so cannot say. I am sure there are others who can tell you. See you there:)                                                                                                                                                                             
DaytonaRik's Profile
DaytonaRik

In: Sheffield

This is one of my favourite rallies but sadly this year work calls. 2019 has been a distinctly rally-free year because of work support rotas but hey, there's always next year eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
DaytonaRik's Profile
DaytonaRik

In: Sheffield

Quote:
Is it worth booking for the Thursday or will it be very qiet

Thursday is a very quiet night - little in the way of activities but it's a chilled night...really good if you want the pick of pitches and fancy a quiet night with people chewing the fat rather than partying hard                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

SusiPop, just wondering do I need to bring the flag pole ❓

It's beginning to look like Mother Nature and her Weather Pixies have decided to play ball. Woohoo!

I'm packed ready to go. First time ever that I've been ready this early πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘
Doticaster 's Profile
Doticaster

In: Ulverston

Packed and ready to roll......wait, is it Friday yet..doh only Monday.

Tcrs y'all ✊️                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Not been able to source a flag Linz so flag pole not needed? Unless we get someone to donate a pair of boxers or bloomers to fly from it lol. Not packed yet but hopefully I can find everything - including my ticket haha πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hahaha, my Bridget Jones' ain't gonna be flying in the breeze! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰

No problems, it will make things alot easier πŸ‘πŸ˜

Good luck with the ticket searchπŸ˜‰

See ya on Friday, not long now. Woohoo 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Daz167's Profile
Daz167

In: Sandy
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Looking forward to the farmyard meeting up with old friends few beers and good laugh                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption