Update

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 12:32:19 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hug

WAY TO GO LADY!! 

Go you, congrats , knew you could kick its ass Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Excellent news RC  XXXXXXXXX Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Wonderful news R C Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Well chemo floored me yet again came out of hospital yesterday I'm totally whacked out xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Breezed through the pre-surgery chemo'. The post surgery stuff was different. I know we all have different recipes though RC but it is worth it and it looks like things are going well for ya!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

Yes it Is I'm gettin there 1 more chemo then surgery and vouti
G lol xxxxx thank you all for ur support xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

You have all our best wishes and support with you hun - thank you for letting us know how you are Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Hi guys sorry I've not Been on for a while I've been really poorly with the chemo :-(
Also sorry for Anyone texin me at the mo I've not paid my bill yet lol so I'm not ignoring anyone
Anyway I've finished all my chemo now phew lol
My lump has shrunk from 7.5cm to 1.4cm:-) fab news or wot lol
So next step is a mastectomy and lymph node removal, there leaving me a few weeks to recover from all the chemo
Then after surgery I've got between 3-6 weeks of radiotherapy
Ohh the things we have to do hey lol
Good news is it's all working and the surgeon is very pleased with how my treatment is goin :-)
And my hair is comin back woohoo
Take care everyone and I'll let u all know when my surgery is :-)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

That's great news Amanda. Keep smiling lass Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Thanks sandi :-) xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Glad to hear your doing well looking forward to seeing you up and about as soon as your up to it                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

Thank you :-)
Just had the phone call for my op, I go in on the 17th July omg sooo nervous !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hug Amanda darlin you are doing so well, what great news about the shrinkage of the lump.  The op is a step nearer to your recovery, will be thinking of you lassie - all the very best xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Amanda darlin... ohhh ive only just seen your post !!! Wow sweetheart its all stations go for you now Hug ..... Big big hugs Amanda Hug  You know where i am babes .... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Aww thanks Jenny I sure do sweetie :-) xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHugxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Wonderful to hear from you RC and so grateful for you keeping us posted on things.   Countdown now to surgery, so big hugs and strength to get you through.

RC's Profile
RC

Aww thanks sweetie I'm so nervous xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

17th July...fingers and everything crossed for you hun. Its all going so well so far, so no nerves and keep that optimism up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Thank you sweetie xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6553 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption