I know time flies but....

28 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 13:59:03 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Quote Issy: anyway you never noticed it when we met   I should bleepin well hope not Embarrassed pml                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                  
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

did someone mention 'toy-boy'?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Trust you whoops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

yep!, you can....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hug
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Quote whoops: did someone mention 'toy-boy'?   Yea, the rozzers need them for a line up, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i was looking for stuuff on the farmyard rally and have followed the thread through this toy, boys, peircings lol memory loss (thats a good way to deny resposibility though) Wink   all sounds good to me but then i like peiercings but never really (and I would deny it in a court of law) tried a toy boy they scare me a bit lol...   my x was three years younger than me so does that count lol  kwak let me know how it goes when you have caught up with a toy boy, i might try it once more before i hit fifty lol                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption