Did anyone else go to the Vic tonight?

40 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2010 12:55:55 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
97% Karma97% Karma 97% Karma97% Karma

If my start time for friday isnt to stupid will come over                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just hope the weather picks up by then. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

i'm going no where fast! my bikes in rehab for cbr600's again ! sob sob                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

Sorry to hear that Willow!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Gary man flu !!!!! yeah right                                                                                                                                                                               
darylt's Profile
darylt

I know hard to believe! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Am thinking of going to Vic myself tonight; you can come round to mine if you like Daryl and we'll go up together. Same goes for you too Gary.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
97% Karma97% Karma 97% Karma97% Karma

Sorry I can't make tonight I'm on at 4am in the mornin so have a burger for me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't know what time I'll finish work yet, so I have no idea what time I'll be heading over. Best if I just meet you all there. My phone's working again now so I'll phone somebody if I can't find you.

It's looking like it's going to be a nice evening anyway, I've got the fan on at work 'cause it was so hot.
darylt's Profile
darylt

Sorry I couldn't make it, what I thought would take 1 hour took over 4! Shocked   Maybe next week. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i go most weeks,even 2 weeks ago wen it was pissing down n there was 6 bikes there lol ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

lol @ peachey.....well at least you weren't the only one. Thumbs Up   The rain doesn't stop me either. Love getting out on my bike. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yzf.rider's Profile
yzf.rider

In: chesterfield
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

noticed u mentioned matlock which i live close 2 where's this vic that u went to afterwards                                                                                                                                                                                     
yzf.rider's Profile
yzf.rider

In: chesterfield
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

hmm got it now leics seen it on the events page                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i managed to get to the vic bike night last night with my lovely friend rose,we made quite an impression 2 ladies arriving 2gether...lol! someone did speak to us which i thought rose knew so didnt really answer him,it turns out she didnt know him either so i guess it was someone from bm who saw i was going? sorry i didnt chat to you!!! hopefully i will be going most weeks now...i do love the ride there from my house!
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

was near the burger van with gbeldon & darylt. Look out for the noisy aprilia tuono.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

luvs n xx babes n guyes.   wish i was there ...Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I may be able to make it this week as I'm now working in Nottingham.
Do people get there for 5(ish!) or is that too early? Depends on weather, either on bike or in car.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

when i'm not under the whip for a few days i'll try to get down there, but my local meeting place is the carousel at southport wed, sundays. some good turn outs but seem to getting fewer as the nights are drawing in and the sun as finally gone on holiday from our shores.   was in wales yesterday lost my glasses to the rain and totally drenched but worth the rideBig smile only a  bit of water hee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Not at Nottingham today but am every Thursday for at least the next 12 weeks.   Will leave work at about 4.30pm so will be at the Vic around 5ish, starting next Thursday 30/09/10.   Ratty                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption