21st Copdock M/C Show - Suffolk 30/09

45 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2012 22:00:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Iam up for meeting at 8am hun und riding down :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Will you be turning up on the Sat or Sun Teresa?                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

I'll be coming on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

See you then.                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

For defo looking forward to it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Be good to see you again Teresa Hug   So what time do you think I'll be up Sunday to cook you a full English  breakfast Andy? Sleepy We're riding at 8.30 Shocked (good cafe round the corner LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Let's hope the weather next week is better than today!! We look like a couple of drowned rats after coming back from kings lynn  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

Fingers crossed hun......oh bless you, wasn't great weather today big hug. X x x                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Breakfast stop on the way sounds like the best idea Ellie Thumbs Up I'll let you know nearer the end of the week what time i'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any more for this, should be a good one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Weathers looking decent for this one, Ellie has contacted Norwich breakfast club, riding down with them from C.J Ball Norwich, meet 8am leave 8:30, breakfast stop on the wayBig smile...   Come 1 come all.....Everybody welcome...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Red Big smile   Anyone else? should be a good turnout for this!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've been asked by a lovely lady if there is a spare pilly seat going? any of you guys out there willing to give a Small lady  a lift please Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sorry coming up from essex , but got spare room in the car if anyone needs a lift {contact ellie for my phone number, as im not going to have internet till monday}                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

The CAR mic....The CAR!!??....Didn't think you knew what one was! 'Cept for nicking the engines for trike buildingLOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I believe I have got the lovely lady a pilly for the day Big smile Thank you Sam!!!   Only now don't have one for myself.....LOL   Be good to see you again Mic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

its my work vehicle , , and as i gotta work away from home on the saturday , and a birthday party sat night , its my tent for the evening (saves packing every thing up on sunday morning with a hang over)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Style mic style....Way to do it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on all you good folk.....get your name down for this......we don't have to many more good days left this year for a rideout Thumbs Up   Meeting with the Norwich Breakfast Club, 8am and leaving 8.30 from cj ball, Norwich..........stopping for breakie and then on to Copdock.........this will be a great way of meeting up with like minded folk in your area Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What can I say about this day out.......it was FANTASTIC......                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption