First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

232 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 04:56:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
97% Karma97% Karma 97% Karma97% Karma

No Problem there will be other children there and im sure there will be some games sorted out if thay want to join in                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My daughter is a bit old for games lol JP - 16 and a feisty little maddam - keeps me wrapped around her little finger and on my toes Smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

ooo ............ sweet 16 eh !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Do you remember being sweet 16, Jackie?   Or doesn't your memory go that far back?Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ur slap count is def rising daily XK lol

I am only 37 + VAT after all :)

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ok i am coming to this and if my bike is rubished i will hitch or come in the blllllly car lol will sort out my ticket tomorrow as got some money in at last yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaif any of my kids want to come well we will see lol they are all old enough to make their own way there (lol) I have missed too many rallies already this year the frozen nuts the bof ahahahaha barmouth etc etc

and edited bought my ticket (i think) pressed the buy nowbutton

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

T shirts and tickets on sale now :)                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

got mine still confused with there being two threads thanks to biker mom who let me know (xx)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Whos biker mom ? I know a Boss Mom lol  but I understand what you mean about 2 threads it was put on just to let folk know that the tickets were on sale after a load of problems with the pay-pal then it just got posted on. I for one dont see the need for the attendees threads on any event if the members that are going to an event add themself to the events page we know who is going and if your not going DONT say you are its very simple                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol   yes i meant boss mom apologies for that,  i did a double take on the yorkshire rock and bluues and the yorkshire camping as well lol (its me age all blends into one in the end :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cars? kids? no paying on the gate?

ShockedShockedDisapprove

JP's Profile
JP

Yes that's right cars - vans - bikes - wheel barrows - you can come on a donkey if you won't we DON'T discriminate over your transport if you have any special needs pm myself Boss Mom or Brummie Jackie and we do our best to help any other qws pm Boss Mom

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption