Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport

213 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2013 07:55:25 by Crissy2012 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's fantastic news Sal, couldn't be happier for you.  Go and have a great time xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Great news Sally, time to relax and have fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many thanks to Bobcat for arrainging this long weekend, a brilliant time had lol,  lots of fun and giggles...   So good to finally meet you Bobs, what a lovely special lady you are... Hugs hugs Hug and love...xxx     (Im cream crackered lol)  LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

It was nice to meet some more bm folk this weekend, its always good to put faces to names,   Hope I didn't confuse anyone from bm, letting you meet all three of me this weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Brilliant weekend with fab folks so cheers me dears :)   Did a detour en route home to visit the hoppy one and feisty lady, was great to see them too.   Home safe now after returning to snow and the excitement of turning into the road i live in sideways lol   Def a must for anybody who hasnt been before, big thanks to Bobkat for bringing this one to our attention :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Absolute amazing TOP TOP TOP weekend, Thumbs Up really great meeting you all, thanx for top weekend Hug xx lmao going to need a week or two to recover LOL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

top weekend guys and gals new faces regulars and another cracking rally at Southport great people and good fun again seriously if you aint been to this one give it a go its a cracker                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Gutted i couldnt get to this, was awesome last year, this damn leg of mine is a flippin hindrance, hope ya all had fun and c ya all sumwhere soon i hope xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
83% Karma83% Karma 83% Karma83% Karma

Thanks for the pics Jen   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3785                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your'e very welcome Sandi..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Great photos Jen...but where are the ones of the onsies??????     RB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was bitterley cold RB , even for onsies lol..x                                                                                                                                                                              
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

LOL I had mine on LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption