Congrats RC

27 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2007 16:48:22 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well RC congrats on your charity day which despite the weather still went ahead, glad I was able to make it.   It was really nice saying hi once again to people I already know and have met of bm also lovely to meet up with others I hadn't met before.   Notsobigmac think wet was the order of the day for you in more ways than one, good job there were kids around with you stuck in them stocks. lol   Croc your a brave guy losing all those curly locks well done and for a good cause to.   Bluesbiker you showed what nice people there are from this site, it was really kind of you to go out of your way and pick Witchiest up   Look forward to hearing how much you have raised and seeing the pictures.   Well done all                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry i never made yet another meet......but hope you all had a great time                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

oh so thats where everyone has been!!!! lol.   Get the photos up soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

it was a brilliant day rc,we had a great time-charlie was in his element! it was brill to get chance to chat to people again,and thank u sooooo much bluesbiker for picking me and my littleuns up to take us,i bet u never thought u'd be sitting on the floor playing cars today? notsobigmac fitted in those stocks perfectly,and what a shame the kids were such good shots with the sponges,not as good as rc with the full bucket tho LOL croc u looked so cute wiv just that curl on the top! am lookin 4wd to seein the pics. x
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Glad it went so well... sounds like loads of fun and all in a good cause Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sorry I couldn't make it down for the day, glad it sounds like it was a great success though.   Hope to meet up with all on the 9th September though, kids have (provisionally) given me a day pass lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Had a great time today. despite the rain .hope you make some money RC for a worthy cause and i hope today doesn't put you off too much. Cruiser girl always nice to see you. And Wichiest, it was a real pleasure girl! If i've learned anything its dont play buzz with an expert. I'll beat ya next time.
Its been emotional!!Cry

skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

WELL DONE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.. Sorry could not make it was doing my uncle.. bit...Speak soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Matt: oh so thats where everyone has been!!!! lol.   Oh dear, not 'keeping up' again Matt LOL      R C, I hope you raised loadsa dosh Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Sorry VmaxDeg and I couldnt make it, I have a chest infection and spent the day (MY BIRTHDAY!) on the settee.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thank you everyone for turning up!! the weather played a part in it so it didnt as well as could be expected Thumbs Down
pics to follow very soon

cg was great to finally meet you hun Big smile

big thanks to notsobigmac....couldnt resist throwin the whole bucket of water over u lol LOL

thanks to my mum for makin jen n blues a cuppa( see where i get it from)

as i didnt raise as much money as i would have liked to...goin to keep this fund raisin on goin and have another raffle and auction sometime in october back at the pub where the event was held.
so if none of u have any plans please come down n support me again ..lol

bring a raffle prize or something to go in the auction Big smile

thanks again to everyone who did show there support cant thank u enough.........love u all to bits

skins will let u off this time m8 lol

come down in oct in ya not got any plans Thumbs Up

will let u all know the date asap

big big thanks RC xxxxxxxxxxxxx

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

it was a great day rc despite the weather i had a top time and it was good to meet up with old friends and make new ones too Clap think the day wouldnt have been the same for the kids if it hadnt rained they all luved it thanks to all who could make it an thanks to croc for trusting me with some of the removal of his soft curls !!!!!   Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well done rc, I know you put a lot of work into getting the day up and running mate. It was just a shame that the rain spoilt it a bit for you all.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

thanks di hun u just cant rely on the good old british weather anymore AngryThumbs DownLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

RC did the raffle get drawn or are you saving that for another time?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

we did draw one raffle.............. but goin to do another one hun                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i won a raffle prize!!! i dont know what yet tho,itsa mystery,i will find out at matlock when i collect it!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well u got ur raffle prize jen hun.......bet ur chuffed to bits with it  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

any one got any ideas how we can raise some more money for the special care baby unit? would like to carry this on...........

either post ur ideas on here or pm me thanks

luv RC

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

What about a treasure hunt on bikes or summat?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption